• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Cattys: Catalog Concerns and Kit Changes Explained

if I could make more money! haha.I've been to NC 3 times myself, but had to miss last year (it nearly killed me!). I always focused on having a blast, but I would have even more fun...if I could make more money! haha.
heat123
Silver Member
Yeay, I just signed #3 today but I was wondering will they send 25 catalogs of Fall or Spring?
I ask because I just bought a pack from a cluster mate because I need them for next week (and she was sure they would send me Spring cattys)?! I just don't want extra Fall when I don't need them now.:(

Ps. also Will she get a changeover with her kit?

Last edited:
Congratulations Heather on signing another!:) You are on fire!

Thanks Gina! I'm soo excited that she is soo excited and pumped! Here's hoping I can keep my FD status now! :)

heat123 said:
Yeay, I just signed #3 today but I was wondering will they send 25 catalogs of Fall or Spring?
I ask because I just bought a pack from a cluster mate because I need them for next week (and she was sure they would send me Spring cattys)?! I just don't want extra Fall when I don't need them now.:(

great question - I signed mine on Weds. and wondered the same thing - I would of course prefer the s/s - also - will THEY get the F/W or S/S cattys?? Her first show is the end of Feb but the rest are in March - I really want her to stay with it as she is young and ambious, but really needs the money and doesnt want to outlay too much in the beginning -

They will send spring. I just signed a new recruit on Tuesday, and I got a pack of 25 S/S 08 catalogs in the mail yesterday - wooohooo! :DThe new recruit should get a combination of F/W and S/S, so they can do some Feb. shows and start booking March shows. I'll know more when my recruit gets her kit.

cathyskitchen said:
They will send spring. I just signed a new recruit on Tuesday, and I got a pack of 25 S/S 08 catalogs in the mail yesterday - wooohooo! :D

The new recruit should get a combination of F/W and S/S, so they can do some Feb. shows and start booking March shows. I'll know more when my recruit gets her kit.
Thanks so much!!! BTW - Congrats on the new recruit - walking the stage in July??? What wave are you?

Thanks, and congrats to you girls, too!

I'm in Wave 1, and I've been a FD off and on for about 3 years now, so I'm not sure if I'll be walking the stage or not, but it would be nice! My team is definitely the most solid team I've had so far (2 personal recruits, one downline recruit, all active and working their businesses). I am working FT now so I'm not able to do as many shows as I was before, but the shows keep coming my way, and I'm still doing everything I'm supposed to do (sell, book, recruit), so we'll see! I have a couple of people at my FT job interested, and some other past hosts, as well, but they've been fence-sitters for a while. How about you?

heat123 said:
Thanks Gina! I'm soo excited that she is soo excited and pumped! Here's hoping I can keep my FD status now! :)

LOL - I hear ya on that one! ;)

Wave 1 also!!! I have 3 active - 1 second line - and 2 fence setters - totally geared on crossing this July - it will be my 3 conference but first time I actually am really geared on anything more then just having fun with my cluster mates - (well, we will be having fun too of course - make our visit to Howl at the Moon!!) Hopefully crossing is my goal - it would be great to know someone else - keep me posted and I will keep you as well -

PamperedDor said:
Wave 1 also!!! I have 3 active - 1 second line - and 2 fence setters - totally geared on crossing this July - it will be my 3 conference but first time I actually am really geared on anything more then just having fun with my cluster mates - (well, we will be having fun too of course - make our visit to Howl at the Moon!!) Hopefully crossing is my goal - it would be great to know someone else - keep me posted and I will keep you as well -

You've got a deal! It's nice to have a buddy to keep you on track! I see you're in NY - I'm not too far away and will be visiting NYC in 2 weeks - I'll wave to you from Manhattan! :D

I've been to NC 3 times myself, but had to miss last year (it nearly killed me!). I always focused on having a blast, but I would have even more fun if I walked as a Director, that's for sure! If my team is going, I'm there - I think they all want to go, too. I am focusing on recruiting more lately, and it's coming more naturally to me, too, just like everyone always told me it would! GL to you!!

Wheeww, good to know it's a new batch of SS cattys thanks! Congrats on your new recruit as well!

cathyskitchen said:
You've got a deal! It's nice to have a buddy to keep you on track! I see you're in NY - I'm not too far away and will be visiting NYC in 2 weeks - I'll wave to you from Manhattan! :D

I've been to NC 3 times myself, but had to miss last year (it nearly killed me!). I always focused on having a blast, but I would have even more fun if I walked as a Director, that's for sure! If my team is going, I'm there - I think they all want to go, too. I am focusing on recruiting more lately, and it's coming more naturally to me, too, just like everyone always told me it would! GL to you!!

Ok - we have a deal !!! Have fun in Manhattan - I am more out east on LI - Are you under Don?? He just did our regional - what a pip - too cute he was!!Yes, I agree , having just celebrated year 2 in the biz, recruiting is now coming so much easier - almost natural!! Sharing what I love with others -

PamperedDor said:
Ok - we have a deal !!! Have fun in Manhattan - I am more out east on LI - Are you under Don?? He just did our regional - what a pip - too cute he was!!Yes, I agree , having just celebrated year 2 in the biz, recruiting is now coming so much easier - almost natural!! Sharing what I love with others -

Nope, not under Don. I'm actually under an ED who is in Michigan - we had a weird recruit line that wrapped from California to Michigan to Texas to PA!! I wish I were under Don so I could go to his meetings!! Michigan is way too far to go to a cluster meeting, that's for sure!! ;)

My friend lives in Purchase but we'll be spending most of our time in the city. I've been out to eastern LI for a wedding - it's beautiful out there!! '

Hope to meet you at Conference and we're both wearing big red "DIRECTOR" tags on our nametags!! :D

heat123 said:

Ps. also Will she get a changeover with her kit?

WAY TO GO My Friend!!! You are on fire!!! I'm ready to get some fire under my BUTT....keep it up!:chef:

Ginger428 said:
WAY TO GO My Friend!!! You are on fire!!! I'm ready to get some fire under my BUTT....keep it up!:chef:
Go Ginge! YOU CAN DO IT!:) BTW, Do you have any recruits so far?

You get 25 spring catalogs. My recruit got her change over kit a week after signing.

Thanks Julie!

heat123 said:
Go Ginge! YOU CAN DO IT!:) BTW, Do you have any recruits so far?

Not yet, but I DO have a bunch of fence sitters & now all I do is talk talk talk recruiting......;)

Last edited:
Yes, Me too, that's my goal this year... to ask or talk about our fabulous Oppt! ;)

heat123 said:
Yes, Me too, that's my goal this year... to ask or talk about our fabulous Oppt! ;)
Great goal! :) Keep up the great work, Heather! You're doing great!!:thumbup:

What is "Recruiting Cattys?"

"Recruiting Cattys" is a term used to describe the process of finding and hiring candidates for a specific job or position. It can also refer to the overall strategy and tactics used to attract and retain talented individuals for an organization.

Why is recruiting important?

Effective recruiting is crucial for an organization to maintain a strong and skilled workforce. It ensures that the right people are in the right roles, which can lead to increased productivity, improved company culture, and ultimately, greater success for the business.

What are some common recruiting methods?

Some common methods of recruiting include job postings, employee referrals, recruitment agencies, career fairs, and social media networking. Each method has its own advantages and can be used in combination to reach a wider pool of potential candidates.

How do you attract top talent?

To attract top talent, it is important to have a strong employer brand and a clear understanding of the qualities and skills you are looking for in a candidate. Offering competitive salaries and benefits, providing opportunities for growth and development, and having a positive company culture can also help attract top talent.

What is the role of a recruiter?

A recruiter is responsible for finding, screening, and hiring qualified candidates for a specific job or position. They may also be involved in developing recruitment strategies, conducting interviews, and negotiating job offers. Recruiters play a crucial role in helping organizations build a strong and talented workforce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sabia
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Bexs50