• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forged Cutlery for New Recruit ??

In summary, forged cutlery is a type of kitchen knife made from a single piece of high-quality steel. It is recommended for new recruits due to its durability and ability to withstand heavy use. The benefits of using forged cutlery include better balance and control, a sharper edge, and a longer lifespan. To care for forged cutlery, it is important to hand wash and dry immediately after use and avoid putting them in the dishwasher. While forged cutlery may be more expensive, its long-term benefits make it a worthwhile investment for frequent users.
sburnside
Gold Member
Make sure I'm reading this right. The recruiting incentive for 3 pieces of forged cutlery says they have to sign by February 29 and qualify within 30 days to get this "bonus." So, they don't have to qualify by February 29, right? They would have 30 days from their signing date and still get the forged cutlery? Am I reading this right? Another consultant mentioned to me that they had to also qualify by February 29. Just wanting someone else to read and verify I am competent in my reading as I don't want to tell a new recruit the wrong information.

You are correct! They need to qualify in their first 30 days!! What a great incentive! Excited for my 2 new team mates from January!! :D

Yes, you are reading this correctly. The bonus for the 3 pieces of forged cutlery is contingent on the recruit signing by February 29 and then qualifying within 30 days. This means that their qualifying date can be after February 29 as long as it falls within the 30-day window. It is always best to double-check with someone else to ensure that you are giving out accurate information.

1. What is forged cutlery?

Forged cutlery is a type of kitchen knife made by heating and shaping a single piece of high-quality steel. This process creates a strong and durable blade that is less likely to break or bend compared to stamped knives.

2. Why is forged cutlery recommended for new recruits?

Forged cutlery is recommended for new recruits because it is designed to withstand heavy use and is less likely to require frequent sharpening. This makes it a reliable and long-lasting option for those who are just starting to learn how to properly handle and care for kitchen knives.

3. What are the benefits of using forged cutlery?

Forged cutlery offers several benefits, including better balance and control, a sharper and more precise edge, and a longer lifespan. The weight and shape of a forged knife also make it easier to handle and less tiring for extended use.

4. How should I care for my forged cutlery?

To keep your forged cutlery in top condition, it is important to hand wash and dry them immediately after use. Avoid putting them in the dishwasher, as the high heat and harsh detergents can damage the blade. Regularly sharpening and honing the blade will also help maintain its sharpness.

5. Is forged cutlery worth the investment?

Many professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts consider forged cutlery to be worth the investment due to its durability and superior performance. While they may be more expensive than stamped knives, the long-term benefits make it a worthwhile purchase for those who use their knives frequently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • otisbg