• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Former Recruit Resigning, Can She Design Own Kit?

In summary, the woman wants to resign from her consultant position but has the products in the starting kit. She wants to know if she can customize her own kit and is told she can't. She can either earn the kit by doing work or receive it as a coupon.
purpampcraft
I have a woman who was a consultant several years ago. She is interested in resigning, but has the all the products in the starting Kit. She wants to know if she can customize her own kit.

I would like any suggestions you can give me.

Thanks,
purpampcraft

When I resigned I wasn't given that option. I was a consultant from 10-11 years ago.

You can let her know she can use the products as give aways or presents, that is what I did.

No - she can't design her own kit. And she has to buy the kit in order to sign. This would be a great way for her to have "Only Kit" items....that she wouldn't have to dig out of her kitchen for her shows.

Besides - is she sure she has all of the new kit? There are so many new and restyled products in the kit....I would really question if the products she has are current.

If she already has all the items then she can leave those at home and keep a crate (oops, now a bag!) packed at all times.

I have someone who is interested in being a Catalog Consultant. She already has a lot of the product and, of course, doesn't need it for just doing catalog shows. Can she just receive the paperwork portion of the kit? She is a single mom and really doesn't have the money for the full kit.

pkd09 said:
I have someone who is interested in being a Catalog Consultant. She already has a lot of the product and, of course, doesn't need it for just doing catalog shows. Can she just receive the paperwork portion of the kit? She is a single mom and really doesn't have the money for the full kit.
No - TPC doesn't have an option of just buying the paperwork.

wow that's creative, a "catalog consultant", I've never heard of that option with ANY direct sales company.

Have her earn the kit with kit credit. $115 somehow seems cheaper than $155 especially if YOU present it to her as a "coupon".

1. What is the process for a former recruit to resign and design their own kit?

The process for a former recruit to resign and design their own kit will vary depending on the specific circumstances and policies of the organization. Generally, the former recruit will need to formally resign from their position and then work with the appropriate department or team to design and create their own kit.

2. Is it common for former recruits to design their own kit?

It is not common for former recruits to design their own kit, as most organizations have set designs and procedures for their kits. However, some organizations may allow former recruits to design their own kit as a special exception or privilege.

3. Are there any restrictions on the design of a former recruit's kit?

The restrictions on the design of a former recruit's kit will also depend on the policies of the organization. Some organizations may have specific guidelines or requirements for the design, while others may give the former recruit more creative freedom.

4. Can a former recruit use the organization's logos and branding on their own kit design?

This will also depend on the policies of the organization. In most cases, former recruits will be allowed to use the organization's logos and branding on their kit design, but they may need to get permission or approval from the organization first.

5. Will the organization provide any resources or assistance for a former recruit's kit design?

Again, this will vary depending on the organization. Some may provide resources or assistance for the former recruit's kit design, while others may expect the former recruit to handle all aspects of the design on their own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • KateD