• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Success: 2 Signings in 15 Minutes + Upcoming Shows & Bookings!

When I called to check on my potential that is supposed to sign by the end of the month (family member), she told me her SIL had just quit her job and was interested in something like this. Just got off the phone with SIL and she is checking out the website right now! (First one isn't interested in recruiting just yet, didn't want you to think I was stealing recruits) So it looks like I MAY have 4 brand new consultants to train all at once! :eek: :angel: Keep up the good work, Tara! Great news Tara! Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll be a Director soon!
pamperedtara
Gold Member
I just called 2 potential recruits in the last 15 minutes &...... BOTH ARE SIGNING!!!! One is going to try to get in by the end of the month, the other is a definite in Feb. We have scheduled a show at her house, and she is working on catalog shows already!!! The other has a brother getting married in April, so I am going to help her with a Wedding Shower.

I can't believe this is really happening! I also have 4 other shows for Feb & need to follow-up with some other potential bookings!
HERE WE GO:balloon: :balloon:

Congrats Tara!! Wow, if I could be in the same place as you, I'd be light headed also!!

Tara that is super news!

Keep up the great momemtum and you will be a director in no time!

Wonderful job Tara - way to follow up!

Congrats to you!!

WooHoo!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Thanks for all of the kind words!:D

Exciting! Are these the "potential's" or the "signing's"?

Last edited:
Signings - I just changed my signature tonight!

I still have to work on those potentials!:love:

go.............. Tara

Just an update. :sing: One of my recruits for Feb signed on Fri. Yesterday I got an out of the blue :eek: e-mail from a girl I had talked to last year about becoming a consultant. She was so excited and just wanted to make sure I would still welcome her to my team since she went MIA last year! She submitted her agreement today! One more supposed to sign by the end of the month.

:angel: WOW! God is good!:angel: More recruits this month than I have had in my 3 years with PC!!

Holy cow Tara!! Looks like God's plans definately include you walking the stage at National Conference!!! How cool!

Wow!!! Congrats!!!

Yea for Tara! Get your siggy line updated!!!

:balloon: Thanks for the encouragement! :balloon:

I was kind of down because one of my qualified informed me this week that she got a job & would no longer be doing PC. :cry: and an ice storm on Mon took out my electricity until Fri. :grumpy: We had gone out of town since we had no power and returned last night about 11:30. When I turned on my computer this morning to find a signed agreement and a Contact Me e-mail I was soooo excited!

Hindsight tells me God was taking care of my business. Ironically, last week was the only week this month that I had no shows scheduled. HMMMM!! And He sent me an unexpected recruit to replace my exiting consultant.:D

I LOVE it when stuff like that happens! Speaking of which I need to get my buns in gear to make it to Director as well!

pamperedtara said:
:balloon: Thanks for the encouragement! :balloon:

I was kind of down because one of my qualified informed me this week that she got a job & would no longer be doing PC. :cry: and an ice storm on Mon took out my electricity until Fri. :grumpy: We had gone out of town since we had no power and returned last night about 11:30. When I turned on my computer this morning to find a signed agreement and a Contact Me e-mail I was soooo excited!

Hindsight tells me God was taking care of my business. Ironically, last week was the only week this month that I had no shows scheduled. HMMMM!! And He sent me an unexpected recruit to replace my exiting consultant.:D

I LOVE it when stuff like that happens!

Speaking of great things, I need to get my buns in gear towards director as well!!!

That's wonderful Tara!

Congratulations, Tara! I'll be cheering you on as you walk across the stage at Wave 2!! Keep going - you can do it!

That's so exciting!! Way to go Tara!!!

Keep up the great work!!!:)

Congratulations Tara! Keep up the great work...:) :) :)

You guys are so encouraging:balloon: THANKS!

When I called to check on my potential that is supposed to sign by the end of the month (family member), she told me her SIL had just quit her job and was interested in something like this. Just got off the phone with SIL and she is checking out the website right now! (First one isn't interested in recruiting just yet, didn't want you to think I was stealing recruits) So it looks like I MAY have 4 brand new consultants to train all at once! :eek:

DH & I teach the HS Sunday School class. Our lesson last week (2/10) was on "Ask and you shall receive." :angel: Can't wait to tell them about all of this! :sing:

pamperedtara said:
got off the phone with SIL and she is checking out the website right now! (First one isn't interested in recruiting just yet, didn't want you to think I was stealing recruits) So it looks like I MAY have 4 brand new consultants to train all at once! :eek:

DH & I teach the HS Sunday School class. Our lesson last week (2/10) was on "Ask and you shall receive." :angel: Can't wait to tell them about all of this! :sing:
That's awesome!! I personally thinking having a bunch who start at the same time makes training easier...whether you're doing it in person or via conference calls. I just had a new consultant training tonight with 3 new consultants and I like doing it this way.

pamperedbecky said:
That's awesome!! I personally thinking having a bunch who start at the same time makes training easier...whether you're doing it in person or via conference calls. I just had a new consultant training tonight with 3 new consultants and I like doing it this way.

I was thinking it would be easier than having to train each one individually. They are all so excited that I hope they keep each other motivated as well. 3 of the 4 are already talking about National Conference! Hope I can keep up with these girls:chef:

What is "I Am Floating on Air!!!"?

"I Am Floating on Air!!!" is a unique kitchen gadget that allows you to easily slice, dice, and chop ingredients with minimal effort. It uses a special air pressure technology to make cutting and chopping a breeze.

How does "I Am Floating on Air!!!" work?

The "I Am Floating on Air!!!" gadget works by using a built-in air pump that creates air pressure within the device. This pressure allows the blades to easily cut through food with minimal effort from the user.

Is "I Am Floating on Air!!!" safe to use?

Yes, "I Am Floating on Air!!!" is completely safe to use. The blades are made from high-quality stainless steel and the device has safety features in place to prevent any accidents or injuries.

What types of foods can I chop with "I Am Floating on Air!!!"?

"I Am Floating on Air!!!" can be used to chop a variety of foods, including vegetables, fruits, nuts, and even meats. It is also great for making salsa, guacamole, and other dips.

Do I need to sharpen the blades of "I Am Floating on Air!!!"?

No, the blades of "I Am Floating on Air!!!" are self-sharpening and do not require any additional sharpening. However, it is recommended to clean and dry the blades after each use to maintain their sharpness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PCLaurel