• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to See a Pampered Chef Cooking Show Before You Sign Up? Let's Connect!

In summary, a Louisiana consultant is a Pampered Chef representative who can provide personalized assistance and advice for your cooking and entertaining needs. They can be found by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website or by asking for a referral. Louisiana consultants can help with hosting Pampered Chef parties, both in-person and virtually. If interested in becoming a Louisiana consultant, you can contact them through the website or reach out to a current consultant for more information.
tada
I have a strong recruit lead. She's a sister of one of my January hosts. She was visiting her sister when I met her. She's not from my area. (Lives 3 hours away). I interviewed her and she is ready to sign BUT she's never been to a cooking show. She wants to see a cooking show before she signs. She's willing to come back in March to come to see one of my shows - but I want her to see a show as soon as possible!

Is anyone on this board from Luling Louisana? It is west of Kenner.

If you are (or know someone), email me.

Thanks, Tracie
[email protected]

There is a girl in our cluster from DeRidder (about 3 hrs away). Let me check to see if she has someone closer to Luling.

I'm about four hours from her in Fort Polk, LA. Deridder is just 30 mins from here. I know a Baton Rouge consultant.

That may work - I think that is about an hour from her. Can you send her my name and email?

I'm from New Iberia, La

hello everyone, I am from Lake Charles, LA and would love to help if I can.

I guess I need to update my location...lol

1. What is a Louisiana consultant and how can they help me?

A Louisiana consultant is a Pampered Chef representative who is based in the state of Louisiana. They are trained and knowledgeable about our products and can offer personalized assistance and advice for your cooking and entertaining needs. Whether you need help with selecting the right products, planning a party, or learning new recipes and techniques, a Louisiana consultant can provide valuable support and guidance.

2. How do I find a Louisiana consultant near me?

You can easily find a Louisiana consultant near you by visiting our website and using the “Find a Consultant” feature. Simply enter your location and search for available consultants in Louisiana. You can also ask for a referral from friends or family members who may have previously worked with a consultant in the state.

3. Can a Louisiana consultant help me with hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Our Louisiana consultants specialize in hosting Pampered Chef parties and can assist you in planning and hosting a successful event. They can provide you with tips and ideas for themes, games, and menu planning, as well as help you set up your online party and invite guests. Your consultant will also be present during the party to demonstrate products and answer any questions your guests may have.

4. Are Louisiana consultants only available for in-person consultations?

No, our Louisiana consultants are also available for virtual consultations. They can assist you via phone or video call, and can even send you product samples to try out at home. This is a great option if you are unable to meet with a consultant in person or if you prefer a more convenient and time-efficient way of receiving assistance.

5. How can I become a Louisiana consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Louisiana consultant, you can contact us through our website or reach out to a current consultant in the state for more information. We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team and help spread the love for Pampered Chef products in Louisiana. Our consultants receive great benefits and support, as well as the opportunity to earn an income while doing something they love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • valsped