• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively recruit for Pampered Chef?

In summary, keep following your training and don't be discouraged if it doesn't happen overnight. You'll eventually have success.
Debbieskk
Hi - I've only been doing PC for about 6 months now, and I'd really like to start recruiting. I've listened to trainings, CDs, etc. - given out all of the proper info and followed all of the steps i've been taught so far, but i haven't had too much luck yet. I was wondering if whoever reads this, could tell me their single most successful way to recruit.

Thanks so much! I can't wait to hear your responses and try them out!

Debbie

1. Being excited about my business! That is the one thing that really helped me recruit last year.

2. Don't make it look too hard. Don't overload yourself with things to carry in to every show. That looks too hard to them and they won't see it as something that they want to duplicate.

3. Use the recruiting promotions. 3 Forged Knives!! That is awesome. When I signed I got the Santoku when I qualified. I was thrilled with that, but 3 would have been so much more exciting!

just be genuine----its all about what you can do for them---

MORFIA said:
just be genuine----its all about what you can do for them---

I couldn't agree more!

And ask everyone!! You'll hear that from all the top recruiters. Ask everyone as they check out from a show, "Have you ever thought of doing something like this?" You never know what doors that will open. If that makes you uncomfortable, definitely start with talking to your hosts about it. Good luck!!:)

For those who are sitting on the fence, I often just say try it out for 4-6 shows. After you've done these shows you will definitely know if this is a good fit, but you'll never know unless you try. I share a story about my director...she signed for the products, but after doing her first few shows she had more bookings than she knew what to do with, her commission blew her away, and 14 years later she still doing it and loving it!

All the tips you've gotten so far is what I would have said...

Remember, it's all about what PC can do for THEM, not you.

Don't think it's going to happen overnight! We need to develop relationships and get to know people. Just from hearing our story, most won't sign that night. It's a process and it takes time.I know for me, I waited about 9 months before I signed. Last year I had a women sign right at a show. The next day, I signed a woman who I had been talking to about the opp for 3 years. We just never know! So keep developing the leads, talk to everyone and some will be ready to go!

Thank you all so much - you've been a tremendous help - and i just love being able to go to this website and ask questions like this and get some helpful ideas! It's awesome!
Deb

Anyone still out there? I would like to know which online training is a favorite or the best. Should I look for a tele class or one of the online training courses. I know I could do any and all of them but does anyone have a favorite or a suggestion?

First of all, be patient! It took my directo 2 years to recruit me.... and she's glad she waited, and I'm glad she persisted! No isn't always NO, it's usually "not right now". Keep everyone informed and in your calendar. Follow ups are great times to offer the biz again. :thumbup:

muffetts said:
First of all, be patient! It took my directo 2 years to recruit me.... and she's glad she waited, and I'm glad she persisted! No isn't always NO, it's usually "not right now". Keep everyone informed and in your calendar. Follow ups are great times to offer the biz again. :thumbup:

I am so encouraged when I read posts like this! I have so many leads that say "I want to, just not right now", and your post just gives me the push I need to stay in contact with them!

I just started selling PC this month. So far I have only my launch under my belt but I have a lady who seems very interested in recruiting. She is doing a show for me next week and thinks she will decide then. Any other tips on how I can solidify this recruit?!? I am so excited!!

I have 7 shows booked for my first month!!! YAY!!

What is a "Pleasse Help - Recruiting Poll"?

A "Pleasse Help - Recruiting Poll" is a type of online survey or poll that is used to gather information and feedback from potential job candidates. It is commonly used by companies and organizations to aid in their recruitment and hiring processes.

How does a "Pleasse Help - Recruiting Poll" work?

A "Pleasse Help - Recruiting Poll" typically involves a series of questions related to a specific job or position. These questions can be multiple choice, open-ended, or a combination of both. The poll is usually posted online and can be accessed and completed by anyone who is interested in the job or meets the required qualifications.

Why is it important to participate in a "Pleasse Help - Recruiting Poll"?

Participating in a "Pleasse Help - Recruiting Poll" allows potential job candidates to have a voice and provide valuable feedback to the hiring company. It also gives candidates the opportunity to showcase their skills and qualifications, which can increase their chances of being considered for the job.

Who can participate in a "Pleasse Help - Recruiting Poll"?

Anyone who is interested in the job or meets the required qualifications can participate in a "Pleasse Help - Recruiting Poll". This can include current employees, external candidates, or even individuals who have not yet applied for the job but are interested in learning more about it.

How are the results of a "Pleasse Help - Recruiting Poll" used?

The results of a "Pleasse Help - Recruiting Poll" are used by the hiring company to gather feedback and insights from potential job candidates. This information can help the company make informed decisions during the recruitment and hiring process, such as adjusting job requirements or improving the overall candidate experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • noradawn