• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Postcards Are Back!

In summary, recruiting postcards are a cost-effective and efficient marketing tool used by companies to attract potential job candidates. They are making a comeback due to their personal and unique approach in the digital age. These postcards can benefit a company by attracting top talent, increasing brand awareness, and creating a personal connection with candidates. To be effective, they should include a catchy headline, company overview, job openings and qualifications, and contact details. It's important to have a targeted mailing list, eye-catching designs and messaging, and prompt follow-up with interested candidates. Tracking and analyzing response rates can also help improve future campaigns.
pamperedposey
Silver Member
The Dream Patrol Recruiting Postcard Challenge was so popular last fall, we are very excited to announce its return.

Stay on track with your 3-2-1 Success Plan by making 3 contacts a day, holding 2 Shows a week and recruiting at least 1 new Consultant a month. For each new recruit, you’ll receive that month’s postcard. If you recruited in January, your postcards will be arriving soon.

You’ll love seeing a familiar face along with the new designs. Collect them, display them and whatever you do don’t lose them! You’ll want to receive at least one each month January through June – stay tuned to find out more.

You never know what the Dream Patrol has in store!

I am excited, but a little bummed that they wait until the 28th of the month to announce that we will one to recruit one a month from Jan thru June. :grumpy: I know I should have been recruiting anyway, but it would have been nice to have known about that one little extra incentive. KWIM?

what did they give you for them at leadership, i don't think i heard..... thanks

People who had 6 or more cards got a cool tote bag with windows for the cards and a window for a catalog. People who had 1 or more from each month got stage recognition, a binder and flowers.

What are recruiting postcards?

Recruiting postcards are a marketing tool used by companies to attract potential job candidates. They typically include information about the company, job openings, and contact details.

Why are recruiting postcards making a comeback?

Recruiting postcards are making a comeback because they are a cost-effective and efficient way to reach a large pool of job seekers. With the rise of digital marketing, postcards have also become a unique and personal way to stand out from the competition.

How can recruiting postcards benefit my company?

Recruiting postcards can benefit your company by helping you attract top talent, increase brand awareness, and create a personal connection with potential candidates. They can also save time and money compared to traditional recruitment methods.

What should be included on a recruiting postcard?

A recruiting postcard should include a catchy headline, a brief overview of the company and its values, information about job openings and qualifications, and contact details for interested candidates.

How can I use recruiting postcards effectively?

To use recruiting postcards effectively, it's important to have a targeted mailing list, use eye-catching designs and messaging, and follow up with interested candidates promptly. You should also track and analyze the response rates to improve future campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • Cindycooks