• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, Is This a "Family Affair" for Anyone Else?

In summary, Kimmie promoted to Director in January at Leadership. She's committed to REALLY focus on recruiting this year and her mother just signed up under her. She's also recruited her sister and SIL. Successfully recruiting half of your family is definitely possible! Good luck!
Kimmie
I promoted to Director in January at Leadership. I've committed to REALLY focus on recruiting this year. My mother just signed up under me last week. I really think she's going to enjoy it and her friends have already gone nuts booking parties (some of them are my customers but you know how that goes - LOL!). Now, my future Sister-in-law has decided to sign up as has my cousin. They all live within 2 hours of me and they are all excited about it. Has anyone else recruited half their family?! LOL! All of them have shows booked already - and I'm excited about getting those Best Buy Gift Cards! :)

Congratulations, Kimmie! Enjoy those Best Buy Cards. No family recruits here.

I recruited my MIL and my SIL. Niether of them have really done anything though. My SIL reactivates every now and then, especially if I need her (like when I promoted).

That's awesome!!! What a fun team you'll have.:)

My sister signed under me... although to be honest, I really didn't try to recruit her. I was still new and didn't want to have to split friends/family/etc. But since I'm not a director, I don't have any "responsibilities" for her.

My mom signed under me and qualified, then didn't do anything else as she went back to school. My dad actually signed to help me go to leadership, he was going to do enough to qualify (he knows crazy amounts of people and had thrown together shows to help me reach goals in the past), but then had some major health issues come up one after another, so never actually did qualify. One of the directors in my upline had her aunt as her first recruit and her aunt was her #1 consultant in sales for 2007. So it definitely can be done successfully! Good luck!

My sister recruited me and then our SIL. Our SIL doesn't usually have much to say, but now we all have something to talk about, that's nice. Of course, we all live w/in about 25 minutes of each other.

My stepfather was my very first recruit - he ran a great business for about a year or two...he still holds the cluster buster Highest Show as a matter of fact!!

1. What does it mean for Pampered Chef to be a "Family Affair"?

Being a "Family Affair" for Pampered Chef means that our company values the importance of family and encourages family involvement in our business. We believe that cooking and mealtime are important ways to bring families together, and our products are designed with this in mind.

2. How can my family get involved with Pampered Chef?

There are many ways for your family to get involved with Pampered Chef. You can host a cooking party with your family and friends, become a consultant and work together as a family team, or simply use our products to cook and enjoy meals together as a family.

3. Are there any benefits for families who work together at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are many benefits for families who work together at Pampered Chef. Not only do you have the opportunity to spend quality time together, but you can also earn income and rewards as a team. Additionally, there are special incentives and recognition for family teams within our company.

4. Is it required for my family to work together at Pampered Chef?

No, it is not required for your family to work together at Pampered Chef. You can choose to work independently as a consultant or even just use our products as a customer. However, we do encourage and support family involvement for those who are interested.

5. How does Pampered Chef support families within the company?

Pampered Chef supports families within the company by providing training, resources, and opportunities for families to work together. We also have a strong community and culture that promotes family values and work-life balance. Additionally, we offer flexible schedules and the ability to work from home, making it easier for families to balance work and family life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle R Jackson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jenniferm
  • Sheila