• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens After Signing My Second Recruit?

In summary, "2 Recruits... Then What?" is a strategy game where players take on the role of a commanding officer in charge of two recruits. The goal is to train and lead these recruits to success in various missions and challenges. To play, you will need a game board, two dice, and game pieces representing the recruits. The game can be played both as a single player and multiplayer game, with different levels and missions for added challenge. Suitable for players ages 8 and up, "2 Recruits... Then What?" is a fun and engaging game for all ages.
ginamkiely
Ok so i'm confused. I THINK my second recruit is signing today. What does that mean? I know it will make me a Future Director (right?) but what else does it mean?

How much do I make off my recruits?
Do I have to have my own sales that month to make money off them?
And do I get a raise or bonus in my commission?
How many points to I get for my incentive?
Anything else I should know?

Sorry for so many questions, I just want to make sure I know what to expect.

THANKS SO MUCH!
Gina

You will get 1% override on your sales and your recruits' sales (not their recruits, however) in months that you do $1250 or more personally.
You will get 2000 points for your recruits that qualify this incentive year - if they qualify without going inactive.Congrats!

Ann... How did I know you would be the one to answer? THANKS SO MUCH!!!

woo hoo for you!! That is awesome. And don't forget those Best Buy cards too!

All the details can be found in the policies and procedures as well.

amy07 said:
woo hoo for you!! That is awesome. And don't forget those Best Buy cards too!

IF she can get them qualified in 30 days rather than 90 - correct?

janetupnorth said:
IF she can get them qualified in 30 days rather than 90 - correct?
6 days later, but, yes, I believe that is correct.

What is "2 Recruits... Then What?"

"2 Recruits... Then What?" is a strategy game where players take on the role of a commanding officer in charge of two recruits. The goal is to train and lead these recruits to success in various missions and challenges.

How do I play "2 Recruits... Then What?"

To play "2 Recruits... Then What?", you will need to have a game board, two dice, and game pieces representing the recruits. Each turn, you will roll the dice and make decisions on how to train and deploy your recruits based on the numbers rolled. The ultimate goal is to complete all the challenges successfully.

Is "2 Recruits... Then What?" a single player or multiplayer game?

"2 Recruits... Then What?" can be played both as a single player game and a multiplayer game. In single player mode, you will compete against yourself to beat your own high score. In multiplayer mode, you can play against friends or family and see who can lead their recruits to success first.

What age range is "2 Recruits... Then What?" suitable for?

"2 Recruits... Then What?" is suitable for players ages 8 and up. The game involves strategy and decision-making, making it a fun and challenging game for both kids and adults.

Are there different levels or missions in "2 Recruits... Then What?"

Yes, there are multiple levels and missions in "2 Recruits... Then What?" Each level will have different challenges and objectives, making the game more challenging and exciting as you progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • lindy0116
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Pampered Angel