• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Products From Nov. Recruiting Promo

In summary, the "Free Products From Nov. Recruiting Promo" is a promotional campaign that offers free products to individuals who successfully recruit new members to a specific organization or company during the month of November. Anyone who is a member of the organization or company running the promo is eligible to participate and the specific products included may vary. To participate, you must be a member of the organization and successfully recruit new members. The distribution of free products may vary and participants should check with the organization for more information.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
For those that quailified a new recruit by Dec. 31st, have you and your recruit received the collapsible bowl and nylon knife yet? I can't wait to get my hands on that bowl!

I got mine yesterday!! I wasn't expecting them at all. I knew the recruits received them, but I missed the part about us receiving them too! It was such an awesome surprise. My DH said you got something from PC and I was thinking it was just the CO kit, but I was wrong. It reallly lifted me out of the fog of funk I had going on!!

That is great! Don't you love this company? Have you ever had another job that actually rewarded you for a job well done? :love:

I'll be on the lookout for FedEx!

PChef_ang said:
I got mine yesterday!! I wasn't expecting them at all. I knew the recruits received them, but I missed the part about us receiving them too! It was such an awesome surprise. My DH said you got something from PC and I was thinking it was just the CO kit, but I was wrong. It reallly lifted me out of the fog of funk I had going on!!

Me too! I got mine yesterday but had a show so I haven't tried the bowl yet.

Mine just arrived like 3 minutes ago! They're great!

Okay, I am waiting at the door for the Fed-Ex guy.......

Mine shows delivery on the 29th! I think my recruit forgot about this! She was just at my house and I forgot to say anything, guess I better let her know that it will be coming in!:)

What is the "Free Products From Nov. Recruiting Promo"?

The "Free Products From Nov. Recruiting Promo" is a promotional campaign that offers free products to individuals who successfully recruit new members to a specific organization or company during the month of November.

Who is eligible to participate in the promo?

Anyone who is a member of the organization or company running the promo is eligible to participate. This includes current employees, customers, and clients.

What products are included in the promo?

The specific products included in the promo may vary depending on the organization or company running the promo. However, they are typically related to the industry or services of the organization. Examples may include free merchandise, gift cards, or discounts on services.

How can I participate in the promo?

To participate in the promo, you must first be a member of the organization or company running the promo. Then, you must successfully recruit new members during the month of November. Some organizations may have specific guidelines or requirements for recruitment, so be sure to check with them for more information.

When will the free products be distributed?

The distribution of free products may vary depending on the organization or company running the promo. Some may distribute them immediately after the new member is recruited, while others may wait until the end of the month. Be sure to check with the organization for more information on when and how the products will be distributed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies