• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Recruiting Potential with this Apron Story from KCN January Issue

In summary, Erin Shows uses her apron as her way to tell her story and it is a great idea. She revamped it to fit her story and got a recruit lead the first time she used it.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to point out a great article you may not have read in the January KCN. One of my team members pointed it out to me when we were setting our goals, and I totally fell in love with it. I forget the page, but there is an article by Erin Shows about how she uses her apron as her way to tell her story. It is a great idea, and I think it is really easy to do/teach a new consultant. I immediately revamped it to fit my story and got a recruit lead the first time I used it! The girl who started it (Erin) was onstage at Leadership as the #1 recruiter from the top 100 recruiting challenge. I think she recruited 12 people in that time!!

Anyway, I tend to skim the KCN and missed it the first time through. So, I thought I'd post here in case you missed it!

Have a great day!
Jane :)

Jane~

I have my KCN opened to that page! I think that is one of the BEST recruiting tips I have heard in a long time!

I agree and plan to use the idea at my next show!

Now... if I can just FIND my CN ... I can read it! I went to a seminar that Erin did at Leadership and she is a HOOT!!!!!!!!!

Diane- Don't forget it's online too!

Thanks Jane - great ideas!

Great new picture Kelly!

I like your new pic too Kelly!! Off to go read the article!!

Awww...thanks girls! I cropped the Santa picture that Evan and I had taken!

KellyTheChef said:
Awww...thanks girls! I cropped the Santa picture that Evan and I had taken!
How funny with the new pic I didnt' even recognize you, so used to your old one! Great shot!

I loved the apron story too! Obviously it worked for her if she recruited 12 during the promo!

Since we don't get the same CN as you gals would someone be willing to copy and paste this wonderful article from your online CN for us here? If so, thanks bunches! :D

kcjodih said:
Since we don't get the same CN as you gals would someone be willing to copy and paste this wonderful article from your online CN for us here? If so, thanks bunches! :D

It's page 9 I believe... :) :)

Attachments

• jan08_cn.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,193
I could not get this to open, can someone post it to the files section? Or email it to me? I'd love to use it as a training tool. My team is really committed to recruiting this year so I am going to be on the lookout for anything I can get my hands on to help them.

Here it is cut and pasted:

At a retreat with her Director, Mississippi Director Erin Shows began to think of different ways to talk
about The Pampered Chef® business opportunity at her Shows. After some brainstorming, Erin built a
recruiting story around something every Consultant has — a blue denim Pampered Chef® apron.

Our Opportunity
Is Like this Apron
Erin begins her Shows by saying,
“As I put on this apron, I’m going
to tell you how a Pampered Chef®
business is like this apron. It’s soft
and denim. It represents how a
Pampered Chef® business lets you
work in a relaxed environment at
your own pace.”
Stand by Me
After Erin puts her apron on, she points to The Pampered
Chef® logo and says, “Standing behind this logo represents
how The Pampered Chef® stands behind its products and
its Consultants 100 percent. Although it’s a big company,
it never feels so corporate that you get overlooked — the
company still supports the individual. You’ll have the support
of the Home Office, and they back their Consultants, their
employees and their products. In fact, many of our products
have a lifetime guarantee.”
Long Strings, Lasting Memories
Erin then holds the apron strings and says, “These
strings are very long because they represent the
long-lasting memories you’ll make by spending more
time around the dinner table with your family. Also,
there’ll be lasting memories of the vacations you
can earn for you and your family.”
Room to Breathe
Erin finishes by saying, “If you feel like you need some
room to breathe financially, I can tell you that my
business has given me the time to stay at home with
my son while I earn money. Plus, I maintain a balance
between having a career and being a mom. You
see, it’s one size fits all.” As she says this, Erin passes
around a picture of her son in an apron.
At the first Show she used this method, Erin recruited
two Consultants and booked three Shows. “It
generates a good feeling at my Shows. Everyone is
comfortable because it’s short and personalized. The
hosts and guests are really relating to it — and me.”

1. What is the Apron Story from the KCN January Issue?

The Apron Story from the KCN January Issue is a recruiting tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the potential earnings and rewards of joining the company. It is a visual representation of the income and benefits that can be achieved by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How does the Apron Story work to recruit new consultants?

The Apron Story is a powerful tool because it allows potential recruits to see the potential benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It shows the various levels of income and rewards, from a basic apron to a full chef's coat, and how they can be achieved through sales and team building. This helps to motivate and inspire individuals to join the company and achieve their own success.

3. Can I customize the Apron Story for my own recruiting efforts?

Yes, the Apron Story can be customized to fit your own personal recruiting style and goals. You can add your own personal touches and stories to make it more relatable to your potential recruits. The key is to make it authentic and genuine in order to connect with your audience.

4. Is the Apron Story effective in recruiting new consultants?

Yes, the Apron Story has been proven to be an effective tool in recruiting new consultants for Pampered Chef. It is a visual representation of the company's success and potential, and it allows individuals to see the possibilities for themselves. Many consultants have had great success using the Apron Story in their recruiting efforts.

5. Can I use the Apron Story to recruit online?

Yes, the Apron Story can be used in both in-person and online recruiting efforts. You can share the story through social media, email, or on your personal website. It is a versatile tool that can be used in various recruiting situations to effectively showcase the potential of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • dianevill