• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My First Recruit in WA: Former Consultant Joins PC Team!

In summary, "Wahoo! My First Recruit" is a recruitment program for individuals interested in becoming network marketers or entrepreneurs. Participants have access to valuable resources, mentorship, and the opportunity to build a successful business. To sign up, one must fill out an application form on the program's website and pay a registration fee. While there is a cost to participate, the benefits and potential earnings make it a worthwhile investment.
tinat51796
I'm so excited! I just talked to a lady who's going to be my first recruit. She says she can't sign until she gets paid on the first of the month but she's a former consultant looking to restart her business here. She was a consultant for about 6 months in AZ and let her business go when she moved to TX....now she's back in WA among family and friends and is excited to do PC again! YAY! Since I'm still learning my director is going to help with the training, so that helps me. Thanks for letting me share!

Woohoo! Way to go - it's always great to recruit, no matter what!

How exciting! Congratulations:)

great job!!

Congratulations Tina!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Awesome!!!! Congrats To You !!!

Excellent news!

Yay!! That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Woo-hoo for you, hopefully I will be next! I have a show on Sat!!

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited!!

What is "Wahoo! My First Recruit"?

"Wahoo! My First Recruit" is a recruitment program designed to help individuals become successful network marketers and entrepreneurs.

Who can participate in "Wahoo! My First Recruit"?

Anyone who is interested in becoming a network marketer or entrepreneur can participate in "Wahoo! My First Recruit".

What are the benefits of participating in "Wahoo! My First Recruit"?

The benefits of participating in "Wahoo! My First Recruit" include access to valuable resources and training materials, mentorship from experienced network marketers, and the opportunity to build a successful business.

How do I sign up for "Wahoo! My First Recruit"?

You can sign up for "Wahoo! My First Recruit" by filling out the application form on our website and paying the registration fee.

Is there a cost to participate in "Wahoo! My First Recruit"?

Yes, there is a registration fee for "Wahoo! My First Recruit". However, the benefits and potential earnings from the program far outweigh the cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl