• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got a Call = Potential Recruit!

In summary, two past hosts of Cathy's contacted her tonight asking to do shows with her. Cathy is excited for this as it will give her an opportunity to train her new hosts "right". She is also excited for her upcoming team meeting with them on Tue. night.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
One of my past hosts just gave me a call tonight asking more about the business, telling me she really needs to make some extra money to help make ends meet, and wanted to know more. She's done 2 shows with me (and several family and friends of hers have done shows, as well), and PC was the first thing she thought of when thinking of how she could make more money (then I was the 2nd - woohoo!). I've talked to her about it before, but she was never quite "ready".

She is coming to my show on Sat., and to my team meeting next Tue. night. I'm so excited - almost for her more than me, too! I know she has the potential to be great, and I'm going to do my best to train her "right" from the start. She only lives 5 min. away from me, too, so we're close enough to help each other out when needed.

Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted on when she signs (notice I said "When" and not "if"!) ;)

love it----GO FOR IT!!!
cathyskitchen said:
One of my past hosts just gave me a call tonight asking more about the business, telling me she really needs to make some extra money to help make ends meet, and wanted to know more. She's done 2 shows with me (and several family and friends of hers have done shows, as well), and PC was the first thing she thought of when thinking of how she could make more money (then I was the 2nd - woohoo!). I've talked to her about it before, but she was never quite "ready".

She is coming to my show on Sat., and to my team meeting next Tue. night. I'm so excited - almost for her more than me, too! I know she has the potential to be great, and I'm going to do my best to train her "right" from the start. She only lives 5 min. away from me, too, so we're close enough to help each other out when needed.

Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted on when she signs (notice I said "When" and not "if"!) ;)

HOW EXCITING-------GO FOR IT ALLL-----

Congrats, Cathy!

Tonight must be the night for great calls because I got one, too. Initially, she'd told me it would be a while and possibly not for a couple of years. Then tonight she called and said she'd decided to do it sooner (like now) and start out part time. Sooo we plan to get together this weekend and chat and see when she wants to sign. I wanted to wait until the new consultant kits have the S/S paperwork in them but if I do, it'll be 2 days after my 90 days are up and I'd really love her to sign before then. She'll get the changeover kit if she signs before then so no big deal.

Sorry to step into your spotlight. I wanted to call my Director but remembered she's on a cruise so I didn't have anyone to be excited with. lol Congrats again! This was a lucky day for us both. :D

Congrats to you both!! That's awesome! Maybe it IS the night. I got a call tonight too!! It was a guest from my show Thurs night and she came quite late and called me with her order. Then she asked if we could chat later about her selling PC!! Unfortunately I was on the other line with the $#*#@** cable internet company so I couldn't talk then, but I'm calling her tomorrow morning! Let's all keep our fingers crossed!!:)

Wow! Congrats, Becky! This is weird but so awesome. I'm so excited I can't sleep yet. lol This will make #2 for me so I'll be FD before my 90 days are up if she signs before Tuesday. I have two more who are really interested. I'd like at least 7 before I make Director. Two for backup! lol

It's the funniest thing. Every time we go eat, I come across someone. Two of these women work at restaurants. I told hubby we need to eat out more often because I'll get the money back by promoting. lol

Whew! I'm so stoked! Good luck with your call in the morning. :)

Marisa - if she signs she'll either get a mix of paperwork or the new paperwork. If she'll sign in your 90 days go for it but it needs to be about her.

Congrats to all 3 of you:)

wow, there must have really been something in the air last night. I was talking with my host from Sunday and she started asking some red flag questions and mentioned that maybe when she retires in 2 years it could be something to supplement her income;) So, we chatted a bit and ended the call with, "you know, I'll give it some more thought":D :love:

Thanks, Lacy!

Good luck with yours, Amy!

Yes, Janet, it's totally about her! She called asking to meet and get things rolling. I've left it totally up to her and was fine with her wanting to wait until she was ready (even 3 years lol) but when she called me last night she was so excited about doing it now. It was hard not to be excited for her!

She had originally planned for a show but she's changing jobs and taking a cut in pay to have a better schedule and no daycare costs. So she decided she wants to do it sooner rather than later. I was just happy she wanted to book a show! lol

The bonus...We get along great and I really like her so even if she doesn't ever sign, I gained a new friend. :)

What does "Just Got a Call = Potential Recruit!" mean?

"Just Got a Call = Potential Recruit!" is a phrase commonly used in the context of job recruitment. It means that the person has received a call from a potential employer or recruiter expressing interest in hiring them for a job.

How do I handle a call from a potential recruiter?

When you receive a call from a potential recruiter, it is important to remain professional and courteous. Take notes during the call and ask for their contact information so you can follow up. Be prepared to answer questions about your qualifications and experience, and ask any questions you may have about the job opportunity.

What should I do if I am not interested in the job opportunity?

If you are not interested in the job opportunity, it is important to politely decline the offer. Thank the recruiter for considering you and let them know that you are not currently looking for a new job. This will help maintain a positive relationship with the recruiter for potential future opportunities.

What are some red flags to watch out for during a call from a potential recruiter?

Some red flags to watch out for during a call from a potential recruiter include vague job descriptions, pressure to make a decision on the spot, and requests for personal information such as social security number or bank account details. It is important to thoroughly research the company and the job opportunity before making any decisions.

What should I do after receiving a call from a potential recruiter?

After receiving a call from a potential recruiter, it is important to follow up with them in a timely manner. Send a thank-you email or note to express your interest and reiterate your qualifications. If you are still interested in the job opportunity, continue the conversation and provide any requested information or materials. If you are no longer interested, politely decline the offer and maintain a professional relationship with the recruiter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • naekelsey