• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Contents of Our Starter Kit: Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan & More!

In summary, the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan & More Starter Kit includes a Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, a Classic Scraper, a Large Scoop, a Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and a Mini Nylon Serving Spatula Set. The Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan measures 12.8" x 9.8" x 1.5" and has a 24-cup capacity. It is also non-stick for easy release and cleaning and made of carbon steel. Additionally, the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F.
pampchefrhondab
Hey, doesn't the Starter Kit come with the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan? If not, why does it come with the mini tart shaper? I'm trying to make up a flyer showing all the products separately instead of in the picture. I think it has more impact.

it does come with it-----In the photo of the kit it shows it on top of the mini muffin---Kind of blends in---

Thanks. I wonder why it's not pictured? Must have been a mistake.... They may have mentioned it, but I've slept since then:)!

Yes the MMP is in the kit now

What is included in the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan & More Starter Kit?

The Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan & More Starter Kit includes a Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, a Classic Scraper, a Large Scoop, a Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and a Mini Nylon Serving Spatula Set.

What are the dimensions of the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan?

The Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan measures 12.8" x 9.8" x 1.5" and has a 24-cup capacity.

Is the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan non-stick?

Yes, the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan has a non-stick coating for easy release and cleaning.

What materials is the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan made of?

The Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan is made of carbon steel with a non-stick coating.

Can the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
Replies
Views
Staci