• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking About Being a Consultant ???

current signing bonus for people who join Pampered Chef before their Super Starter Month. -You can earn a free gift during your first 3 months in the business. -You can also earn free products during your Super Starter Month. -There is always an incentive available, like the roasting pan with rack.
TriciaAnn
?1. Are there any months of the year that kitchen shows are harded to book? I hear the holiday months ( Nov & Dec) are difficult. Would you say this is true?

?2. When it comes to the shows you need to qualify, does catalog shows count in with the kitchen shows?

?3. How often are there "incentives" for joining Pampered Chef? The reason I ask is because the earliest month I could join is November. October is totally out of the question.

TriciaAnn :cool:

If you have a goodcalender in September and October , November and December usually will fall into place. I use cute ideas like cookie swap shows in December , gift giving Ideas , Holliday Baking, stuff like that.
Catalog shows do count as shows as long as they reach $150.00 in sales.
Pc is hard to predict sometimes there are back to back joining specials like we are in right now , and then other times there is nothing for a little while. It is hard to say ! I know there will be another one , but they have not told us about it yet. Hope that helps !! :D

Hi!

I would say December is a little slower because the last two weeks are not big dates that hosts pick, due to the holidays, the new year, etc. Obviously around Thanksgiving is the same way. The nice thing is that PC has a really easy deadline to meet regarding guaranteeing orders to be received for the holidays. For example, for Christmas, we usually need to submit shows by somewhere around December 14th or 15th in order for orders to be received by the 22nd or something like that. That makes it easy to book shows and assure people they'd receive the orders in time for Christmas if they're using them for gifts. This is the perfect time to do a "Gift to Go" show where you highlight easy gift giving ideas. If people are already having their homes decorated and all clean for various holiday parties, it's a great time to suggest a PC show because the house is ready already! Maybe some hosts even want to tie a PC show in with a holiday open house they're having or something. I actually like things to slow down for me around the holidays because then I have all the time I want to focus on being with family, preparing for the holidays and things like that. It's a great time to take a vacation too (the week between Christmas and New Years) because everyone tends to something similiar.

YES, catalog shows count toward your shows needed to qualify, as do Fundraisers or Pampered Bride shows. Some people just do catalog shows to qualify as they line up their kitchen shows.

There are incentives pretty frequently, but we don't know about them far in advance. I haven't heard about any incentives starting in November, but you never know. The Super STarter Program never changes (where you can earn free products during your first 3 months in the business), so that incentive will always be there. Even that alone is a GREAT reason to get on board and earn those free products.

Hope that answers your questions! :) Keep 'em coming!

1. I actually think it's easier to book in Nov. and Dec. because its the holiday. This is when everyone wants to buy their christmas presents and have everyone over for a christmas party. I already have 2 definite bookings in Nov., 1 in Dec. , and 1 pending for either of the 2 months....and these sre my first bookings!!!!
2. Yes...catalog shows do count...that is how I qualified and some people will even run a completely catalog-based business
3. Why is Oct a bad time for you? you can always sign up in october, and have your super starter month be in november....I signed at the end of july, recieved my kit beginning of august, and had my starter month in september. I also submitted 3 catalog shows in august and will have 3 this month as well. as others say...and i agree..."what you do now will effect your business in 90 days!" It is so true!!! If you have your kit before your super starter month, it will only help you because you will have time to get familiar with everything before you are "officially starting" but you can still send in orders and qualify for that month's incentives if you have the chance. But yes, I do believe there is always a nice recruiting incentive....mine was the roasting pan with rack which should be arriving any day now.

I wish you the best of luck and welcome to chefsuccess.com!

Laurenncraigory said:
1. I actually think it's easier to book in Nov. and Dec. because its the holiday. This is when everyone wants to buy their christmas presents and have everyone over for a christmas party. I already have 2 definite bookings in Nov., 1 in Dec. , and 1 pending for either of the 2 months....and these sre my first bookings!!!!
2. Yes...catalog shows do count...that is how I qualified and some people will even run a completely catalog-based business
3. Why is Oct a bad time for you? you can always sign up in october, and have your super starter month be in november....I signed at the end of july, recieved my kit beginning of august, and had my starter month in september. I also submitted 3 catalog shows in august and will have 3 this month as well. as others say...and i agree..."what you do now will effect your business in 90 days!" It is so true!!! If you have your kit before your super starter month, it will only help you because you will have time to get familiar with everything before you are "officially starting" but you can still send in orders and qualify for that month's incentives if you have the chance. But yes, I do believe there is always a nice recruiting incentive....mine was the roasting pan with rack which should be arriving any day now.

I wish you the best of luck and welcome to chefsuccess.com!

I agree with you on getting that buffer training month in - you get two months to sell towards month 1! I did it too. Just wanted to mention that my director told me there is not always a recruiting promotion, that we have just been really lucky the past 2 months. Another director in my cluster got NOTHING (except a great job and the super starter stuff) when she joined in the spring.

Thanks !!:) Appreciate all your replies.......TriciaAnn :)

1. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

It costs $109 to purchase a starter kit, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also additional optional purchases that can be made to enhance your business, but those are not required.

2. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful as a consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary. Our training and support programs are designed for anyone to be able to succeed as a consultant. We provide all the tools and resources you need to run a successful business.

3. How much time do I need to commit to being a consultant?

The amount of time you commit to your business is up to you and your schedule. We have consultants who work part-time and still have successful businesses. We recommend setting aside a few hours each week to focus on your business, but the flexibility is entirely up to you.

4. Is there a monthly sales quota I need to meet?

No, there is no monthly sales quota. However, we do encourage our consultants to have consistent sales to build their business and earn an income. We also offer incentives and rewards for reaching certain sales goals.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and run their Pampered Chef business on the side. Our flexible business model allows you to work at your own pace and schedule, making it easy to balance with other commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phatratz
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TriciaAnn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
TriciaAnn
  • jcsmilez