• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!

In summary, "Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to recruit and support new team members. Consultants can participate by attending training sessions, networking, and utilizing resources provided by Pampered Chef. The benefits include building a successful team, increasing income, and earning rewards. There are requirements to participate, such as being an active consultant and meeting sales/recruiting goals. Even new consultants can participate and receive guidance from experienced consultants.
suzipooh
Gold Member
I signed a recruit yesterday!!!! And he is so excited and ready to get going...AND I'm signing another tomorrow! I am soooo excited!! I jut hope I can keep it up!

That's awesome!! Congratulations. Keep up the great work!

Congratulatins!!

Congrats and Good luck!

Woo hoo! You are a Future Director!

Congratulations on your accomplishment can you tell us what you said or maybe post your outline, this is an area where I feel weak in my business

Way to go! That is soooo exciting!

Suziepoo good work! I signed one today! She quit her job to do it. I'm going to Miami this year. Yeah!!!

great job! Keep that recruiting streak going!!

That's so great. Congratulations.

I'm so thrilled! I signed 2 in Jan. and I'm signing another one tonight!!! I just hope I can keep up the momentum!!!
I wanna walk at NC this year!!!

1. What is "Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!"?

"Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants to build their team and grow their business. It focuses on recruiting new consultants and helping them succeed in their journey with Pampered Chef.

2. How can I participate in "Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!"?

If you are a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can participate in "Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!" by attending training sessions, networking with potential recruits, and utilizing the resources provided by Pampered Chef to support and guide your recruits.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!"?

Participating in "Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!" can help you build a strong and successful team, increase your income, and earn rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef. It also allows you to share your passion for Pampered Chef with others and help them start their own business.

4. Are there any requirements to participate in "Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!"?

Yes, in order to participate in "Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!", you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and have the desire to build and support a team. There may also be certain sales and recruiting goals that you need to meet to qualify for rewards and recognition.

5. Can I participate in "Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!" if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! "Signing Recruits: My Exciting Journey!" is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn about recruiting and team building while getting support and guidance from experienced consultants. It's never too early to start building your team and growing your business with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCJenni