• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Amy Earn TPampered Chef in Recruiting?!?!?!?!

In summary, Amy thinks she has a long way to go...she's recruited 10, 7 have qualified and only 1 of the remaining 2 will probably count.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, Amy thinks she has a long way to go...she's recruited 10, 7 have qualified and only 1 of the remaining 2 will probably count.

So, that is 8 out of 15, I say she's on a great pace and thought we should give her a cheer and a boost!!!!

LOL, I marked that I'm jealous:p
Amy, you can do it!

(I also know that Addie will do it too!)

oh, I'm embarrassed, flattered but embarrassed :eek: Janet, you have got to be the most amazing and selfless woman I have ever "met". I'm blessed to know you!:angel:

I know she can do it. It sounds like she already has a few more lined up. I voted, Yes she can do it! and I am jealous! (But also very inspired!) Go Amy, Go Amy, Go Amy!

amy07 said:
oh, I'm embarrassed, flattered but embarrassed :eek: Janet, you have got to be the most amazing and selfless woman I have ever "met". I'm blessed to know you!:angel:

Now I'm embarrassed! :blushing:

Hey, it doesn't fit in my life right now, so might as well cheer on those it works for!!!!

It's all your hard work so far Amy so keep it up!
(...and we're going to make you keep us posted so you make it!)

You can do it, AMY!!!! Go for it. Pull out all the stops and I'm sure you'll earn TPC.:)

Amy, YOU CAN DO IT!! I only have 4 right now (1 who will qualify this month and be 5) and I've set my goals on TPC in recruiting. I figure it's only 10 in the next 4 months and that gives them a month to qualify. I'm asking EVERYONE...I can't wait to get my ring :) :)

Go Amy, Go Amy!!!
Set your goals high and you will surely move to success!!

What wave Amy? Hopefully it is 3 so I can cheer you across stage!!!

ok, I'll admit that I am very nervous now that Janet has "outed" me. But I also made it a point to ask everyone at my show this afternoon if they'd like some information about our fantastic business opportunity. No takers, but I did mention it to the host again;)

Way to go Amy, at least you asked everyone, which to me, is the Hardest part! Next show perhaps! ;)

Amy, where are you in VA?? Just wondering how close we are too each other...Who is your upline?

Remeber the gal at Leadership who recruited 10 in 1 month?! You can and will do it!

Amy - don't feel pressure, we're here to support you - just keep doing what you are doing!

iteachurkid said:
Amy, where are you in VA?? Just wondering how close we are too each other...Who is your upline?

I was going to ask you the same thing, I'm about 45-50 minutes north of Richmond, so kinda close to you depending on where in Richmond you are. As a matter of fact I did a show there yesterday. It was my neighbors sister, otherwise I don't know that I would've done it. I'll PM you!

That's awesome !! !! !! ...and all in your first year! ! ! ! ! ! !

You can do it! You obviously have a love for PC and love sharing it!

Imagine if you were never asked ! You don't want to pass up a single person who may really benefit and enjoy this biz!

Go get 'em!

ChefNic said:
That's awesome !! !! !! ...and all in your first year! ! ! ! ! ! !

You can do it! You obviously have a love for PC and love sharing it!

Imagine if you were never asked ! You don't want to pass up a single person who may really benefit and enjoy this biz!

Go get 'em!

actually I wasn't. I kept asking all the "red flag" questions, but the consultant was my friend, and she didn't think I was serious! She thought I was just talking it up, to get others interested!:eek:

Go Amy, Go!!!!

Not to "jinx" you Amy but how are you doing?

working with 3 potentially "hot" leads, have a few other "maybe's" and helping a consultant with a potential of her own. She was actually at my consultant's show when she signed, and I thought it would be better for her to sign under her friend than me.

amy07 said:
working with 3 potentially "hot" leads, have a few other "maybe's" and helping a consultant with a potential of her own. She was actually at my consultant's show when she signed, and I thought it would be better for her to sign under her friend than me.

WHOHOO and still MONTHS to go! :thumbup:

Check in with us again in a few weeks!

Just received email confirmation of a new one! :love: She's pumped to earn the knives! I told her to keep her outside orders from after the show, so she has atleast 2 shows already to submit, and a cooking show lined up for the end of the month too!
Also wanted to add that she told me "maybe after the new year" last year after the first show I did for her. During host coaching this time and even at her show, she told me no. Two days later, she called and said "suppose I were to try this.....":D moral: keep asking!;)

Yeah Amy - what is the count now of qualified ones?

Congrats! You are definitely going to make your goal at your current pace :)
I saw you are about 50 minutes north of Richmond, that would put you in my neck of the woods. Linda

Arrgggg!! How do you 'edit' a poll vote?!?!?! :eek:

I went to click "yes and I'm jealous" and my darn scroll thingy on the laptop scrolled down just as I clicked! :rolleyes:

I REALLY didn't mean 'no' :blushing:

Honest injun!!!!! :eek:

kcjodih said:
Arrgggg!! How do you 'edit' a poll vote?!?!?! :eek:

I went to click "yes and I'm jealous" and my darn scroll thingy on the laptop scrolled down just as I clicked! :rolleyes:

I REALLY didn't mean 'no' :blushing:

Honest injun!!!!! :eek:

I don't think you can!

That means I need to come hunt you down! LOL!

We'll forgive you and know you are jealous! :D

janetupnorth said:
I don't think you can!

That means I need to come hunt you down! LOL!

We'll forgive you and know you are jealous! :D

LMAO!!!!!!!

Hijack for a second....

Why oh why DOES my laptop scroll thingy do that? I'll be happily sliding down a page, let go and a 'scroll/arrow up/down" little pic appears and my scrolling goes nuts all over the page. Or I can be sliding my cursor up the page slowly and it speeds up with a mind of it's own!

I LOVE my laptop but THIS drives me crazy! (and now with this poll makes me look like a mean, nasty person :blushing: )

:balloon: Yeah Amy!:balloon:

time2cook said:
Congrats! You are definitely going to make your goal at your current pace :)
I saw you are about 50 minutes north of Richmond, that would put you in my neck of the woods. Linda

Cool!! We should meet up. If you are in my neck of the woods you are in the boonies too!;)

kcjodih said:
LMAO!!!!!!!

Hey, I got family somewhere up there - Kerwood I think...

Guess I better get that Passport renewed... ;)

Check in Amy...will I be cheering for you in Wave 1?????

If anybody can do it, my little sister can!!! (even though she has now TOTALLY blown me off for lunch)

lacychef said:
LOL, I marked that I'm jealous:p
Amy, you can do it!

(I also know that Addie will do it too!)

Awww that is sooo sweet!!! Thank you! I need one more to recruit and 4 that need to qualify. Ofcourse Amy can do it!!!! It doesn't hurt to share your goals with people. I tell people at my shows that my goal is to travel with my team on these wonderful PC trips, I tell them that if they have ever wondered if they "could" do something like this that this is the perfect company to find out with. A small investment for a fantastic opportunity and didn't we have fun today? Now if I can get on the phone and book more shows I'd have more hosts to recruit. 99.9% of my recruits are hosts. The last one I recruited was not, but was sold when I told her what my goal was. :)

Uhhh, think you'll be cheering Addie! As will I!:D
I'm working it, but not too sure about it. Have an interview in the morning so we'll see:cool:
Right now if it doesn't happen (TPC) that's ok. I would be happy with making the monthly challenge for conference - 1/month.

jason, I wuv ya. we'll connect soon!

amy07 said:
Uhhh, think you'll be cheering Addie! As will I!:D
I'm working it, but not too sure about it. Have an interview in the morning so we'll see:cool:
Right now if it doesn't happen (TPC) that's ok. I would be happy with making the monthly challenge for conference - 1/month.

jason, I wuv ya. we'll connect soon!

So where are you at Amy?

Yes, what happened with your interview??

I'm in wave two, will we be walking together?? :)

She signed!:D :D
she's going to my show today with me to get some training;)

amy07 said:
She signed!:D :D
she's going to my show today with me to get some training;)

Whoo Hooo!!!

You are red hot!!!

I am totally expecting to cheer for you when you walk across stage for TPC/recruiting at WAVE 1.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

don't think it's likelyI'm really don't think I'll make it. i just realized that one of my qualified doesn't count, it was for last TPC year. So right now I only have:
12 signed -
7 qualified
3 who have not qualified yet
1 kitnapper (she was a HO lead. THAT ticked me off more than anything. I feel like she is a blatant thief. She went looking for something to steal!)
1 who went active before qualifying

so I would still need 5:eek: But we'll see. I'll keep asking. My host today is interested as is the past host who will be there too. So maybe seeing that I do really work with my new consultants (the one I'm bringing with me) will help get the 2 of them off the fence and sign today. A girl can dream right?;) :angel:

Go Amy!!:) :)

another signed agreement! 2 in 2 days, maybe it is possible

Wow! Amy, I am so inspired!! KEEP GOING!!

amy07 said:
another signed agreement! 2 in 2 days, maybe it is possible

It IS possible Amy - keeping working!!!!

Woo-hoo! You need to do an online training for us!

You CAN do it Amy!

I would love to just follow you around for a couple days to see how you do it!
You are my recruiting hero!

Good luck Amy! I'm right there with you! I need 5 more and I'll be getting my ring with you. I just want to run out and start being a total dork asking (begging) everyone. LOL!

We CAN both do this!!

Debi - let's push each other! I feel like if I don't make it, I will be so devastated, especially after everyone knows I'm working so hard to get it!

Becky! You are my sales/booking hero!! man, if we could follow each other, we would be quite the dynamo!;) My calendar looks bleak right now, but I'll be working on that today and all this week. I know what I need to do, now to just DO IT!!

amy07 said:
Debi - let's push each other! I feel like if I don't make it, I will be so devastated, especially after everyone knows I'm working so hard to get it!

Becky! You are my sales/booking hero!! man, if we could follow each other, we would be quite the dynamo!;) My calendar looks bleak right now, but I'll be working on that today and all this week. I know what I need to do, now to just DO IT!!

Sounds great to me! I have a Recruiting Interview tomorrow and one Wednesday. AND I got a lead at my show yesterday. I have one recruit who will qualify today (she has 4 shows ready to submit), and two others waiting for the promo beginning the 16th to sign. One already has a book show to submit and a cooking show pending. And I have one other lady who is going to sign but she just had a baby.

So, my breakdown is:

7 qualified
1 qualifying today
3 pending signing
3 potential recruits

Feel free to shoot me an email or PM me so I don't TOTALLY hijack YOUR thread!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Puccalsellate
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • cochef