• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so Excite, and I Just Can't Hide It! Lol!

In summary, Cathy is rejoining the directors club, and is recruiting hard to join the ranks of successful directors. She is happy and grateful for the support she has received thus far.
MissChef
Gold Member
I put this post in the Mega Scraper thread, but I got to thinking that it may not get read over there, do to the fact that people are probably starting to avoid that thread! But I just wanted to share my happiness! So just indulge me please!:sing: :D :blushing:
I'm one step closer to joining you directors at the directors chef success!!. I recruited a girl that was a host in October, and she is a perfect example of why we follow up on those leads!! She was a "not now" lead in October, but now her whole life has changed and she needs PC!! I just let her talk about how she thinks she would do so good and validated her thoughts. I sat back and just encouraged her and watched her talk herself into doing the business! I think she will do really well, she's a spit fire, and I just love :love: people like that! They are such an inspiration, and a reminder as to why I love PC! Anyway, I just wanted to share ~Because I'm just so dang happy! :D

dang, I wish I would have proof read the title!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blushing:
Shows I'm happy!

CONGRATS!!! That is so cool! It took me 6 years to have it be the right time to start PC. I had been through 5 consultants because nobody ever followed up (not even CCCs!) with me even when I asked. So, the person who was there recruited me.

Congratulations Cathy! I hope I can join ya'll soon.

Congrats!!! I just need to work on my recuriting again!!!

Congratulations!!!

Yay! great follow up!

Thanks everyone! You see I understand the priviledge it is to be a director because I was one for 3 years. But life happens and little preschool children become high maintenance and I decided she was my last baby, we're not having anymore, so it was time for me to step down and give her the attention she needed, and pursue directorship when it was time. Well, it's time! She is 7 now and a lot easier to handle, still a drama queen but she's in school for 6 hours a day and I get a break and I can pay attention to my business! You homeschooling mothers AMAZE me!
Anyway, so I'm building my team again and I have 4 on it now, but I need a few more and to get them qualified and I'm moving on up... to the top.... to a deluxe apartment in the sky :sing: :sing: (did I get the lyrics right???) J/K! I'm tired!
Good night all and thanks again for your support and encouragement!:D :thumbup:

Last edited:
Congrats Cathy!!! We'll be waiting for ya!!! You are going to make a great Director and how awesome that you will be getting the free trip to Chicago for the Director Acadamy all expenses paid!!!

That is so great! That gives me hope for a potential that I've had for 1 1/2 years! The time has just not been right for her, but I still keep in touch with her every so often and keep her informed on the incentives when they come out. She has even been to two meetings with me. I hope the time will eventually be right for her. Didn't mean to hi-jack! Thanks for the motivation not to give up and to keep following up!

Congratulations! Maybe I will be there with you someday!

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!! Oh, sorry, just love that song!

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope to get there someday! I'm trying to build up my shows. The more people I meet the better chance I have! One step at a time - Put one foot in front of the other - okay now I have that song stuck in my head!

Cathy~

I am sooooo thrilled for you!

Thanks, by the way, for posting this as a seperate post! Once I saw where that other thread was going, I stopped reading it. I would have been one of the ones who would have missed out on celebrating with you!

Way to go!!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gif

Yea Cathy! Congratulations, and I hope to join you soon at Directors CS!

Yayyyyyy! That is so cool! And thanks for sharing that sometimes it does take a loooonnnngggg time for them to finally sign! Way to go!

Congrats Cathy! I love your excitement:balloon: I hope to be joining you soon too.

That's awesome Cathy!
Congratulations!
I can't wait to see you walkin' across the stage in July!

Congrats to you Cathy!

I had dreams of directorship last year (had 4 active on my team, but all of them save one have gone inactive). Funny thing is, I'm ok with that. My kids (6, 3, 2) are keeping me very busy right now & I'm just taking a step back for a while. :) I'll be there some day.

Congratulations!!! I hope to join you as a director this year! :chef:

What is "I'm so Excite, and I Just Can't Hide It! Lol!"?

"I'm so Excite, and I Just Can't Hide It! Lol!" is a popular phrase and internet meme that is often used to express excitement and enthusiasm.

How did "I'm so Excite, and I Just Can't Hide It! Lol!" become popular?

The phrase became popular through its use in social media and online forums, where it is often used to express excitement or to make a joke. It has also been featured in popular TV shows and movies.

Can I use "I'm so Excite, and I Just Can't Hide It! Lol!" for my Pampered Chef business?

While the phrase is popular, it is important to consider your target audience and brand image before using it in your business. It may not align with the professional and family-friendly image of Pampered Chef.

Is "I'm so Excite, and I Just Can't Hide It! Lol!" trademarked?

As of now, there is no trademark for the phrase "I'm so Excite, and I Just Can't Hide It! Lol!". However, it is always best to do thorough research and consult with a legal professional before using any phrases or slogans in your business.

Are there any variations of "I'm so Excite, and I Just Can't Hide It! Lol!"?

Yes, there are many variations of the phrase, such as "I'm so Excited, and I Just Can't Hide It!", "I'm so Excite, and I Just Can't Contain It!", and "I'm so Excite, and I Just Can't Stop It!". These variations all convey a similar message of excitement and enthusiasm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
micocina
  • raebates