• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruiting Flyer in Spanish?

In summary, the new recruiting flyer in Spanish is designed to expand Pampered Chef's reach to the Spanish-speaking community by providing information about becoming a consultant and the benefits of joining the company in Spanish. It is available for download on the website and can be customized with personal contact information. There are guidelines to follow when using the flyer and physical copies are not available, but it can be printed at home for best results.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Is there a place to find the new recruit incentive flyer in Spanish?

Hmm, good ? I need one too!

I did some research, it's in the Spanish consultant website! ;) Just log in as normal, then go to their guest-host specials section and you will find that flyer towards the bottom under Nuevo.... somethin or other!

Okay... I apologize in advance but how do I get there? to thier guest-host section? I see the spanish versions when I click on guest/host specials but I don't see that one... I'm sorry to be a bother

It under Promontions and Reclumeinto, titled:
Nuevos Consultores en enero en febrero gana TRES piezas de Cuchillería Forjada ¡Gratis! cuando califican dentro de los primeros 30 días

Okay but I cannot figure out how to get into the Spanish part... when I log in it goes directly to the page with CC at the top... how do I get to the page where I choose English or Spanish. Do I need to clear my history or cookies or something?

I'm sorry, I didn't explain correctly. You have to log onto the main website, click on the small "worldwide" icon (top right hand corner) to get to the point where you choose the country, click on US- Spanish and log onto the spanish website. Find their host-guest specials sections (in the same area as ours) and then find that flyer.

I GOT IT! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! Deleting the cookies let me get in!
THANKS!

You explained it just SUPER... it was just my computer going past that first page because of the saved cookies I think.

Good, glad I could help!

What is the purpose of the new recruiting flyer in Spanish?

The new recruiting flyer in Spanish is designed to help expand Pampered Chef's reach to the Spanish-speaking community. It provides information about becoming a consultant and the benefits of joining the company in Spanish, making it easier for potential consultants to understand and connect with the opportunity.

How can I obtain the new recruiting flyer in Spanish?

The new recruiting flyer in Spanish is available for download on our website. Simply go to the "Resources" section and click on the "Marketing Materials" tab. You will find the flyer under the "Recruiting" category. You can print it out or share it digitally with your contacts.

Can I customize the new recruiting flyer in Spanish with my contact information?

Yes, the new recruiting flyer in Spanish is customizable. You can add your personal contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address, to the flyer before sharing it with potential recruits. This will make it easier for them to reach out to you with any questions they may have.

Are there any specific guidelines I should follow when using the new recruiting flyer in Spanish?

Yes, there are some guidelines to keep in mind when using the new recruiting flyer in Spanish. Make sure to use the flyer in its entirety without making any alterations to the design or content. Also, be respectful and culturally sensitive when sharing the flyer with Spanish-speaking individuals.

Can I order physical copies of the new recruiting flyer in Spanish?

Unfortunately, we do not offer physical copies of the new recruiting flyer in Spanish. However, you can always download and print the flyer yourself. We recommend using high-quality paper and color ink for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Loralee
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • susanr613