• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Recruiting with Your Life, Your Way DVD

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking DVDs that cover a wide range of cuisines and dishes. These DVDs are suitable for cooks of all levels and can be watched on most devices, including DVD players and computers. They can also be accessed online through the website. Customers have the option to purchase individual DVDs or sets, making it easy to create a personalized collection.
almondfarm
Gold Member
How do you use the Your Life, Your Way DVD in your recruiting?

I put it in every host packet.

DebbieJ said:

Then what do you do? Talk about it during host coaching? Ask for it back when you come to their house for the show?

DebbieJ said:

Debbie,
What kind of feedback do you get from doing that? Obviously you're a Director! But what do your hosts say....and what do you say?

Thanks for the input!

I talk to them about it through host coaching, ask them to watch it and give it back to me or keep it depending on their response. I just started doing this again, so no valid feedback yet. But even when I didn't put it in host packets, I still talked to my host about the biz in almost every host coaching call.

1. How can I use DVDs in my cooking?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cooking DVDs that provide step-by-step instructions for creating delicious meals and desserts. You can use these DVDs to learn new techniques, try out new recipes, and enhance your cooking skills.

2. Are the DVDs specific to certain types of cuisine?

Our cooking DVDs cover a wide range of cuisines, including Italian, Mexican, Asian, and more. We also have DVDs that focus on specific types of dishes, such as appetizers, main courses, and desserts.

3. Can I watch the DVDs on any device?

Yes, our cooking DVDs are compatible with most DVD players and computers. You can also access our online cooking classes through our website, which can be viewed on any device with internet access.

4. Are the DVDs suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! Our cooking DVDs are designed for cooks of all levels, from beginners to experienced chefs. The step-by-step instructions and helpful tips make it easy for anyone to follow along and create delicious meals.

5. Can I purchase the DVDs individually or do I need to buy a set?

You have the option to purchase individual DVDs or sets of DVDs, depending on your preference. Our sets often include multiple DVDs that focus on a specific theme, such as holiday cooking or grilling. You can also mix and match individual DVDs to create your own personalized collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lisacb77