• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Sampling of Pampered Chef" Questions

In summary, Cheryl is looking for advice on doing a "Sampling of the Pampered Chef". She has downloaded the info from CC, and the plan is to do an interactive show with all potential recruits wearing an apron (she is teaming up with a couple of other directors), and closing with a Q & A session. She has been contacting people via phone and following up with an email and mailed invite - so far she has 3 coming. Does anyone have any tips/advice/recommendations for this type of event? What have you done that you feel worked or didn't work? Cheryl is open to just about any suggestion - thanks!Has anyone done this or attended one...I'm guessing a
missyciccolella
I am looking for advice on doing a "Sampling of the Pampered Chef"...I've downloaded the info from CC, and the plan is do an interactive show with all potential recruits wearing an apron (I'm teaming up with a couple of other directors), and closing with a Q & A session. I've been contacting people via phone and following up with an email and mailed invite - so far I have 3 coming. Does anyone have any tips/advice/recommendations for this type of event? What have you done that you feel worked or didn't work? I'm open to just about any suggestion - thanks!

Has anyone done this or attended one...I'm guessing a big fat no. LOL

I have not done one but I just set a date for one on february 18th.
Sounds like we both have the same idea. I have teamed up with a couple of other leaders and we are inviting potentials, hosts and what nots. I will be doing a power cooking show ( good practice) :)
Then we will do a sort of round table discussion of the business honest info and answers and end with a whole stack of signed agreements!
That is of course....The Plan!
If you have any other ideas please share.
What date is your sampling?
I totally forgot it was called that I have been saying a Pampered Chef try me night .
Sampling is better! :0
Good luck and keep me posted

We are actually calling it more of a "Taste of PC" and/or Opportunity Night. Same kind of concept as you...interactive demo so everyone gets their hands involved and q & a session. I was hopeful someone on here had to been to one as a potential recruit and then signed...I guess not. I'll let you know how mine goes (the 23rd and the 5th) and let me know how yours goes too!

FYI for anyone who was wondering. I invited 9 had 5 attend we had a great time :)
2 signed that night
1 signed yesterday
1 is signing april 1st and the other might sign at the end of April.
So if you were thinking about doing it....................DO IT!!!!

wow!!
Can you tell me what you did?

Actually, I did exactly what the above description says. Read what we were going to do and that is how it turned out!!
The other FD that was with me that night only had one girl show and she was already signed. But, she told me after that she was glad she came anyway because her new recruit was so jazzed when she left. I also did our first team cook n book last sunday. Followed pretty much the outline and it went great! I highly recommend trying it and inviting lots of people to come. Once I get these girls flying through their 30 days I will be a director :)

***I do think it is important to have them line up their first shows before you submit their agreements. I had the girls sign and pay me and then they took the next days actually dating shows. Then we submitted their agreements. One of the girls says she has 10 TEN! shows for march.
If you have any other questions, go to my website get my # and shoot me a call. I would be happy to help :)
/cherylbatcher

1. What is a Sampling of Pampered Chef?

A Sampling of Pampered Chef is a demonstration of our products where guests can try out our kitchen tools and cookware, and taste delicious recipes made with them.

2. How can I host a Sampling of Pampered Chef?

To host a Sampling of Pampered Chef, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the event. The consultant will bring all the necessary products and ingredients, and you can invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

3. Is there a cost to attend a Sampling of Pampered Chef?

No, there is no cost to attend a Sampling of Pampered Chef. It is a free event for guests to learn about our products and try them out.

4. Can I purchase products at a Sampling of Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase products at a Sampling of Pampered Chef. Our consultants will have products available for purchase at the event, and they can also assist you with placing orders.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available at a Sampling of Pampered Chef?

Yes, there may be special offers and discounts available at a Sampling of Pampered Chef. Our consultants often have exclusive deals and promotions for guests who attend the event, so be sure to ask about any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • christinaspc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • pamperedbecky