• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I track the shipment of my new recruits kit on CC?

In summary, to track your new recruits kit, log in to your account on the company's website and navigate to the "My Team" or "My Recruits" section. You can also track the delivery of the kit by using the tracking number provided by the company and checking the delivery service's website. The delivery time for the kit varies and can take 3-10 business days. If the kit has not arrived, check the tracking information and contact customer service for assistance. You can change the shipping address before the kit is shipped, but there may be a re-routing fee if it has already been shipped.
DebbieJ
Is there a way I can look on CC and see if it's shipped yet?

No, but if you know her consultant # and zip code you can try tracking with FedEx.

janetupnorth said:
No, but if you know her consultant # and zip code you can try tracking with FedEx.

Yep, I know both. What would I need to put in?

Thanks Janet! No info yet. *pout*

1. How do I track my new recruits kit?

To track your new recruits kit, you will need to log in to your account on the company's website. From there, navigate to the "My Team" or "My Recruits" section. You should see a list of all the kits that have been sent out to your recruits. Click on the kit you want to track to see its status and location.

2. Can I track the delivery of my new recruits kit?

Yes, you can track the delivery of your new recruits kit by using the tracking number provided by the company. Once you have the tracking number, go to the delivery service's website and enter the number to see the current status and location of the kit.

3. How long does it take for the new recruits kit to be delivered?

The delivery time for the new recruits kit varies depending on the shipping method chosen by the company and the location of the recipient. Typically, it can take anywhere from 3-10 business days for the kit to be delivered.

4. What should I do if my new recruits kit has not arrived?

If your new recruits kit has not arrived within the expected delivery time, first check the tracking information to see if there are any delays or issues with the delivery. If there are no updates, contact the company's customer service for assistance.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my new recruits kit?

In most cases, you can change the shipping address for your new recruits kit before it has been shipped. Contact the company's customer service as soon as possible to make the change. If the kit has already been shipped, you may need to pay for a re-routing fee to have it delivered to a different address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
Replies