• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Recruit Inactive? What Happens When I Don't Receive Notification?

I hope you can find a way to keep your PC. I think it would be a shame if you stopped being a consultant. I hope you can find a way to keep your PC.
lacychef
So I was just checking my IPT.....one of my recruits isn't there anymore.....does this mean she went inactive???? Don't they still send you something in the mail with about a month's notice? She said earlier this month she hadn't gotten anything....:cry:

Because it's the beginning of the year, some consultants won't show up if they're inactive or haven't submitted anything for December and January combined. You can change the IPT to show 2007 (you'll have to also pick "show all months") to double-check her November and December sales to see if she has gone inactive.

I have been a consultant for a year know and I am gong inactive people just don't have the money in my area to hold shows or their guests don't have it to spend so I see myself going inactive this month I have called and sent letters I am not sure what else to do.

Well, my director checked on her IPT, & she's sure my girl is inactive. Guess if she does qualify I won't get trip points for her:cry: I've got to get more recruits! Will I not be FD Feb 1 if I don't recruit someone else this month?

I was going to start a different post on this, but will do so here since it's about the same subject.

I have one recruit who qualified in Nov., but had no sales in December and just called me to do a show for her next week. I explained she will go inactive if she doesn't have $200 in sales this month. She doesn't care because she is just too busy and stressed out to think about PC right now. She will be busy through March. I thought maybe she should call HO for a leave. Is that for 90 days? How does it work. If she didn't have sales for 2 months and then asks for the leave, will they go back to the first month she didn't have sales so she will only get February? Does this make sense? Can someone help me? Thanks!

Melissa - I am sorry to hear you will go inactive. Many areas are being hard hit by the economy right now. It has been tough in Indiana. I beleive they said on the news the other day we are the worst state for people moving away. We lose many of our college graduates because there are no jobs for them. All of the manufacturing is going away. That is why I mentioned on another thread that I hope PC is purchasing the new aluminum pans from an American Co. There is a co. in Fort Wayne that makes them. I have had mine for 20 years.

Best of luck to you.

Last edited:

1. What happens to my account if I become inactive?

If your account becomes inactive, you will no longer have access to your consultant website and your account will be marked as inactive. This means that you will not be able to place orders, earn commissions, or receive any active consultant benefits until your account becomes active again.

2. How long can my account be inactive before it is closed?

Your account will be marked as inactive after 6 months of inactivity. If your account remains inactive for 12 consecutive months, it will be closed and you will no longer be a consultant with Pampered Chef.

3. Can I reactivate my account after it has been closed due to inactivity?

Yes, you can reactivate your account by contacting our consultant support team. You will need to place a new consultant agreement and pay the current enrollment fee to reactivate your account.

4. Will I lose my rank and team if my account becomes inactive?

If your account becomes inactive, you may lose your current rank and any team members you have. However, you can regain your rank and team members by reactivating your account and meeting the qualifications for your rank.

5. How can I prevent my account from becoming inactive?

To prevent your account from becoming inactive, make sure to stay active by placing orders, hosting parties, and recruiting new consultants. You can also set up automatic orders to ensure that you meet the minimum sales requirements each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefNic
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Becca_in_MD