• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Unable to Save New Promo Flyer for Recruiting in CC

In summary, Ann was able to save the flyer, but the latest version of Acrobat Reader doesn't have the "save a copy" option.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I cannot save the new promo for recruiting from CC. I can open it but there is no way to save it and I want to email it to several people before I call them... can anyone help me see what I may be doing wrong or tell me how to just link to it? TIA

I was able to save it. I could email it to you.

Oh PLEASE DO! That would be wonderful
[email protected]

I just sent it. Please let me know when you receive it.

Thanks,

I hope I sent the right one. The one I sent was the knives for a consultant who signs. Then I thought maybe you wanted the one we get for recruiting?

I have to go to bed - but I'll check first think in the morning to make sure I sent you the correct one.

Take Care,

When you're on Consultant's Corner, instead of clicking the link to the flyer to open it, right-click it, and select "save target as" from the pop-up menu. Then navigate to the place you want to save it on your computer.

SUPER! I got your email and Ann... I'll try that tip... I've never had this trouble before but I'm having some issues with Adobe in general so I think I need to uninstall/reinstall that whole thing... then maybe these things would be better... but thanks for the email with the file and for the tip!!!!

The latest version of Acrobat Reader doesn't have the button to save the currently-displayed PDF. I haven't looked to see if "save" is still available in the menus, though.

Oh... well poo .... that's what I get for updating... the option is not in the menu that I can find but if you figure it out... please let me know... what is odd to me is that Rhonda of course sent it in pdf format and when I opened that file... it had the "save a copy" option then .... why would that be?

Yeah- I discovered it after I updated, too. I hate when companies remove features. :grumpy: You could probably save it when opened from email because it would have been in the "temporary files" area on your computer until you actually saved it. (That's where email attachments sit until you actually save them.)

Ann Wow you are so good.

I am still able to save pdf's--I use Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0. I hit the symbol that looks like a floppy and then I tell it where to save it. Is this what you are looking for?

1. What is the current promotion featured on the new promo flyer?

The current promotion featured on the new promo flyer is our "Summer Sale" event, where you can save up to 50% off select kitchen tools and cookware.

2. How long is the new promo flyer valid?

The new promo flyer is valid for two weeks from the date of release. Make sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire!

3. Can I combine the new promo flyer discount with other offers?

No, the discount on the new promo flyer cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. It is only valid for the items listed on the flyer.

4. Is the new promo flyer available in all regions?

Yes, the new promo flyer is available in all regions where Pampered Chef products are sold. However, some items may vary depending on availability.

5. How can I get a copy of the new promo flyer?

You can get a copy of the new promo flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading a digital version. You can also sign up for our email list to receive notifications about new promotions and flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • Linzwebb2