• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg!! I Really Think I'm Going to Promote!!

In summary, Kristen is promoting to Advanced Director. She is doing her minimum maintenance ($1250 personal sales, 5 active consultants, $4K cluster sales) for her promotions month and next 2 months, and she gets $250 travel reimbursement.
Chefstover2
I thought this was going to happen last year and ended up having one of my girls go inactive the same time as my 5th qualified.:(

But Sunday I got a call from one of my inactive consultants and wants to do her last show so she can finally finish her committment with the company (boy I wish all consultant had those ethics...better late than never). Then another of my inactive girls says she wants to reactivate and get going.

Today I interviewed a girl who is just making her calls to line up her hosts tonight and should be signing in the next day or two. AND my host from next week will be signing as well.

I've already got 3 active, so I can actually see myself promoting March 1st!!! Can you say Wahoo!??:D

Last edited:
Whahoooo!!! Excellent!!! Congratulations!!! I am telling all of my Future Directors that this is the time to really work Hard, you get soooo much!! Advanced Director here I come!!! Let's all move up together!

Wahoo!!!!!:D

Congrats! Good job!

That is awesome! Congratulations!

Go girl---Be in the 1st HOME OFFICE all inclusive training----It will be awesome!!!!

Wa-Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

The New Director training at home office is so cool. I was so excited to find out that it is for all New Directors since Jan 07. I promoted July 1st 2007. So I plan to attend the March training.

WOO HOO!!!! Way to go!!!! You're an inspiration!!! :D

chefkugler said:
The New Director training at home office is so cool. I was so excited to find out that it is for all New Directors since Jan 07. I promoted July 1st 2007. So I plan to attend the March training.

Really? Where does it say that?

They announced it at Leadership. I was sitting with my Senior Director and she was saying you should go, then the said FREE this and that and I said where is the catch. That is when Jean said for all Directors who promoted after January 2007. Then I was so excited!!

Yes, you promote anytime 1/2007-10/1/2008 and do your minimum maintenance ($1250 personal sales, 5 active consultants, $4K cluster sales) for your promotions month and next 2 months and you get $250 travel reimbursement. I can post the dates in case anyone is interested...I plan on going in May :)

Great then I am going to try to go in March if I can get my team moving in the right directions. But hey I am currently working on adding to them. Have schedule a updated mtg. to share with all potential hosts and recruit leads on my team even if they don't want to promote I told them that they didn't have to they only needed to bring the leads and I would do the rest.

I just promoted in November but I really want to promote to Advence by June 1 after goning to Leadership.

WAY to go Kristen!!!

GO KRISTEN!!!

see how things can change in a matter of days???!!!!

Yeah Kristen!

I see you've been around for awhile. . .that gives me hope of promoting too!

Yippee!!!

Congratulations Kristen!!!!!!!

It was nice meeting you at Leadership, and I'm so glad that you are promoting so quickly!! You go girl!!!

What does it mean to be promoted at Pampered Chef?

Being promoted at Pampered Chef means that you have reached a higher level in our career plan, which comes with increased earning potential, recognition, and leadership opportunities.

How do I know if I am eligible for a promotion?

To be eligible for a promotion, you must meet certain sales and recruiting requirements, as well as demonstrate strong leadership skills and a commitment to our company values.

What are the benefits of being promoted at Pampered Chef?

Aside from the increased earning potential and leadership opportunities, being promoted at Pampered Chef also comes with rewards such as trips and bonuses, as well as the satisfaction of achieving your goals and growing in your career.

What support does Pampered Chef offer to help me achieve a promotion?

We offer various training and development programs, as well as ongoing support and guidance from our experienced leaders, to help you reach your promotion goals. Additionally, our community of consultants is always willing to share tips and advice to help you succeed.

What can I do to increase my chances of getting promoted at Pampered Chef?

To increase your chances of getting promoted, focus on consistently meeting and exceeding your sales and recruiting goals, building strong relationships with your customers and team members, and continuously developing your leadership skills through training and mentorship. It's also important to stay connected with the Pampered Chef community and stay up-to-date on company news and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • GinaG623