• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn FREE HWC Items - Questions on Dates & Max Pampered Chef$ Earned

In summary, the fence sitter went to a meeting and liked hearing about the HWC and how you can earn products FREE. There are different dates you can earn products FREE, and if she signs up now she will have plenty of opportunities to earn products.
heat123
Silver Member
A fence sitter (deciding to sign now or in March) went to my meeting last night and liked hearing about HWC and earning these items FREE!
Does anyone know the dates of these earn them for free? I thought there were 3 different dates applied to earning: 1. Host special fREE 2. guest special free and 3. a HWC table cloth I think was mentioned? I couldn't find anything under current promos.

Also with the new Starter Program and PC$ does anyone know the max you can earn in your 90 day period?
TIA!

I don't have the dates on hand but they should be posted in CC with the monthly host specials.

I think the PC$ are unlimited.

If she wants the free stuff, she should sign up now so that she will have plenty of shows lined up to help earn them.

Wait, I think Feb 15-28 you have to have two shows to earn the host special. Then March 1-? 2 shows for the guest specials, 3 shows for the guest specials and table cloth. That may not be right though!

datesFeb. 15-29 Hold and Submit 2 Shows to Earn the HWC Host Product

March 1-15 Hold and Submit 2 Shows to Earn the HWC Guest Products

Thanks for the quick reply! I am hoping she signs in the Cutlery promo time frame! :)

heat123 said:
Thanks for the quick reply! I am hoping she signs in the Cutlery promo time frame! :)

Get her to sign now - let her know all the stuff she can get within her first few months. Don't overload her but help to inform her.

Trying to convince to do it now, but ultimately it's her decision and maybe with these HWC dates she will sign sooner rather than later! :)

Also, if you submit 3 shows March 1-15 you get the products AND a HWC tablecloth.

Hope she signs soon for you Heather and if she qualifies quickly - you'll get your recruiting requirement for the incentive trips under your belt as well!

See I hadn't even heard of the promotion for the HWC so that's good to know.

(I knew about the Feb one but not the March one).

Gina M said:
Hope she signs soon for you Heather and if she qualifies quickly - you'll get your recruiting requirement for the incentive trips under your belt as well!
Thanks me too!;)
I also just sent out the Cutlery promo out to my other 15 (old leads)! Maybe I will get 1 more bite???:rolleyes:

1. When can I earn FREE HWC items?

You can earn FREE HWC items during designated HWC earning periods, which typically occur a few times per year. These earning periods will be announced through HWC emails, the HWC website, and the HWC app.

2. How much Pampered Chef$ can I earn during an HWC earning period?

The maximum Pampered Chef$ that can be earned during an HWC earning period varies depending on your level in the HWC program. As a New Consultant, you can earn up to $50 Pampered Chef$. As you move up in levels, the maximum amount increases, with the highest level being able to earn up to $500 Pampered Chef$.

3. Can I earn FREE HWC items outside of the designated earning periods?

No, FREE HWC items can only be earned during the designated HWC earning periods. However, you can continue to earn Pampered Chef$ and redeem them for rewards outside of these periods.

4. How do I know how much Pampered Chef$ I have earned?

You can check your Pampered Chef$ balance at any time by logging into your HWC account on the HWC website or app. Your balance will also be displayed on your monthly HWC statement.

5. Can I transfer my earned Pampered Chef$ to someone else?

No, Pampered Chef$ are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the account holder. However, you can use your Pampered Chef$ to purchase products for others as gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • cwinter474