• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Signed My First Recruit of 2008!!

Thanks for the heads up! :)When you sign a recruit, you get 25 catalogs (until you promote to Director), though.
DebbieJ
$100 in Best Buy coming my way!!! :)

She has her first show this Saturday so I'm sure she'll be off to a great start!

Woo hooooo!!!!

Great job Deb!:) Keep em coming!

Good for you!

Way to go Debbie!

Rock On! What are you saving up for?

great job!!

missyciccolella said:
Rock On! What are you saving up for?

I'm going to get an IPOD!!!! :):):):):):)

Deb, I am signing mine this week as well, I belive, and I am saving for a GPS- No more getting lost for me!!!!!!

Congrats Sue!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :balloon: :balloon: :chef: :chef:

WAY TO GO!!! I'm hoping to recruit my first, hopefully soon!!:D

Last edited:
mrssyvo said:
Deb, I am signing mine this week as well, I belive, and I am saving for a GPS- No more getting lost for me!!!!!!

This just made me chuckle. There is a lady who came to family camp a few years ago and went for a walk in the woods and got lost for hours...we had to search for her in the dark on foot and horseback and ATV.

I was just picturing her walking into the woods with a GPS saying "no more getting lost for me!!!!!!!!" :D

The humorous part of that is that she is NOT technically inclined...she wouldn't be able to turn it on!

DebbieJ said:
$100 in Best Buy coming my way!!! :)

She has her first show this Saturday so I'm sure she'll be off to a great start!

Woo hooooo!!!!

Okay... I'm confused... I thought it was $50 per recruit? Did I miss something?

Leadership attendees get an add'l $50 for their first January recruit. :)

Debbie

Can you post what you say, I feel that this is one of my weak areas with my business, especially since my 1 st recruit asked all the right red flag questions and I asked her then she said yes, got freaked out and is now a kit-napper

I am REALLY hoping for my first this month! I had a lady that I've never met call me out of the blue at the end of November saying she wanted to join. She found my contact info on a catalog that was at her work. I have called her a few times since and still nothing. I did finally get her email info (she wouldn't give me her mailing addy) so I sent her the recruiting flyer and some other info. Hopefully I can get one.

Wo-hoo!:thumbup:

DebbieJ said:
Leadership attendees get an add'l $50 for their first January recruit. :)

Thank you! I must not have been listening... sigh... I wonder what else I didn't hear! :)

Well that didn't take you very long Deb :eek: Way to go....

I must have missed something. What do we get for signing a new recruit? I had my first recruit sign up Dec. 30th.

Melissa, there isn't always a bonus for us for signing recruits. But if we sign someone in January or February and they qualify within their first 30 days, we get a $50 Best Buy gift card and they get any 3 forged knives. When you sign a recruit, you get 25 catalogs (until you promote to Director), though.

Yay you guys!! Keep those recruits coming. Congratulations!

1. What is "Just Signed My First Recruit of 2008!!"?

"Just Signed My First Recruit of 2008!!" refers to the act of officially recruiting and signing a new member to a team or organization in the year 2008.

2. How significant is signing the first recruit of 2008?

Signing the first recruit of 2008 is a significant achievement, as it marks the beginning of a new year for the team or organization and sets the tone for future success.

3. What does this mean for the team/organization?

Signing the first recruit of 2008 means that the team/organization is actively seeking new members and is committed to growing and improving in the new year.

4. How was the first recruit of 2008 chosen?

The first recruit of 2008 was likely chosen through a thorough recruitment process, which may have included scouting, interviews, and evaluations of skills and abilities.

5. Can you share any details about the first recruit of 2008?

The details about the first recruit of 2008 may vary depending on the team/organization and their policies on recruitment announcements. It is best to reach out to the team/organization directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lesliebakes
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Pampered Angel