• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the After-Leadership High: My Journey Back with 1 New Recruit!

In summary, "Experience the After-Leadership High" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef for current leaders looking to expand their team and bring in new recruits. It focuses on personal stories and strategies for overcoming obstacles and achieving success in recruiting. The workshop is typically 2 hours long and is offered in a live, interactive format with no cost for Pampered Chef consultants to attend.
mrssyvo
I got back from leadership LATE Saturday night, had my show yesterday afternoon (Sunday) and got 1 recruit!!! I warned my hostess before I came that I may seem a bit "pumped" but it is not drugs, just after-leadership high, and I'm telling you, it was amazing!!!!!!!!!

I got one yesterday, too!! Yeah for US! :D

Awesome job you two, Congrats!!!!

That is AWESOME! Way to go:thumbup:

Super!! That always help pump you up EVEN MORE!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gif

Way to go!

That's awesome!

Susan- now you just need to sign her this month and get her to qualify quickly, so you can get the Leadership bonus!! :)

I know- I am also contacting my frence sitters with the awesome recruiting bonus for them- I am ready!!!!

Just got off the phone with a new lead... she's calling me back tonight! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

Congratulations!

Way to go Sue!!!!

What is "Experience the After-Leadership High"?

"Experience the After-Leadership High" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on helping leaders in the company navigate the challenges of bringing in new recruits. It shares personal stories and strategies for overcoming obstacles and achieving success.

Who is the workshop geared towards?

This workshop is designed for current leaders in Pampered Chef who are looking to expand their team and bring in new recruits. It is also beneficial for those who may have recently experienced a setback or challenge in their recruiting efforts.

What can I expect to learn from this workshop?

During this workshop, you will learn about the speaker's personal journey back to success after facing challenges with recruiting. You will also gain valuable insights and strategies for overcoming obstacles and achieving success in your own recruiting efforts.

How long is the workshop and what is the format?

The "Experience the After-Leadership High" workshop is typically 2 hours long and is offered in a live, interactive format. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions and ask questions throughout the workshop.

Is there a cost to attend this workshop?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, there is no cost to attend this workshop. It is included as part of your training and development opportunities with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefann