• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Military Pampered Chef in Italy: Connecting with Others

In summary, Military Pampered Chef in Italy is a program that caters specifically to military families stationed in Italy. It allows them to connect with others in the military community and enjoy the benefits of Pampered Chef products. There are various ways to connect with others through the program, such as joining online forums and groups, attending local events, and hosting Pampered Chef parties. The benefits of joining include connecting with others, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and receiving exclusive discounts and promotions. Even if not stationed in Italy, anyone can still participate in Military Pampered Chef by accessing online resources and connecting with others through virtual events. To join, one can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or sign up online, mentioning their status as a military
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Is anyone on here in Italy, with military? I've got a friend there now..and I know doing PC in Germany required extra paperwork, from the military's perspective, when living in military housing, but I was hoping to connect with ANYONE who is in Italy..and doing PC, successfully??

Heather,

Contact Marsha Fewell at [email protected]. She is a Director (we are under the same AD) who began at Aviano Air Base, Italy. She's in the states now.

thanks for the information!

What is Military Pampered Chef in Italy?

Military Pampered Chef in Italy is a program specifically designed for military families stationed in Italy. It allows them to connect with others in the military community while also enjoying the benefits of Pampered Chef products.

How can I connect with others through Military Pampered Chef in Italy?

There are several ways to connect with others through Military Pampered Chef in Italy. You can join online forums and groups, attend local events and parties, or even host your own Pampered Chef party and invite other military families.

What are the benefits of joining Military Pampered Chef in Italy?

By joining Military Pampered Chef in Italy, you can connect with others in the military community, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions on Pampered Chef products.

Can I still participate in Military Pampered Chef in Italy if I am not stationed in Italy?

Yes, absolutely! While the program is specifically designed for military families stationed in Italy, anyone can join and participate in Military Pampered Chef in Italy. You can still access online resources and connect with others in the military community through virtual events and parties.

How can I join Military Pampered Chef in Italy?

You can join Military Pampered Chef in Italy by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or signing up online. Make sure to mention that you are a military family stationed in Italy to access the exclusive benefits of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mandyleighanne
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lkbcovington
  • Amy simpson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • baychef