• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do with a Reluctant New Pampered Chef Recruit?

In summary, a new recruit said she wanted to sign on Monday but has since decided not to. If she doesn't order her kit by the 18th, her director will have to pay for it.
PamperedK
Silver Member
So I had a new recruit that was supposed to sign on Monday. She took a quick start box...now she doesn't want to sign until the end of February! If she doesn't order her kit by the 18th my director has to pay for it. I don't have anyone else who can use the quick start box....what do we do? The Quick Start box won't even help her now because it's Fall paperwork. :eek:(

Tell her that since she has decided not to sign up until Feb., she needs to return the box. Explain about the paperwork not being current then, and that you need it for someone else who is starting sooner (whether you do or not), and that she'll be charged for it by your director if she doesn't return it (if it comes to that). Why on earth someone would want to make off with a paperwork box that isn't going to help them is beyond me, but you just never know! :rolleyes:

Can you return a quick start box though? I'd hate for my director to have to pay for it. I seem to have a lot of recruits that say yes they want to sign, they sign their agreement, we agree to submit on X day and then they back out. What can I do to stop this from happening all the time? I've had 3 people do this so far.

Never Never Never give a Quick Start Box without a signed or submitted agreement!!!! Secondly, your director will have to pay for it if she can't find anyone who is signing in your area before January (I believe, but she should check on the date) 27. So, get out there and recruit!

I have a signed agreement but she doesn't want me to submit it! :( I've called all my recruit leads and no one is ready to sign right now.

What is included in the Quick Start Box?

The Quick Start Box includes a variety of our best-selling kitchen tools, including a chef's knife, a cutting board, a mixing bowl, a whisk, and a garlic press.

How do I use the items in the Quick Start Box?

Each item in the Quick Start Box comes with a detailed instruction booklet on its proper use. You can also find instructional videos on our website for additional guidance.

Do I need any additional tools or equipment to use the Quick Start Box?

No, the Quick Start Box contains all the essential tools you need to get started in the kitchen. However, you may want to use your own pots, pans, and baking dishes for specific recipes.

Can I purchase additional items to go along with the Quick Start Box?

Yes, we offer a variety of additional kitchen tools and gadgets that can be purchased separately to complement your Quick Start Box.

Is the Quick Start Box suitable for beginners?

Yes, the Quick Start Box is designed for novice cooks and includes all the essential tools to help you get comfortable in the kitchen and start cooking delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmelody
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • cmdtrgd