• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Recruiting and Becoming a Director

Directors must meet these requirements every month. If a director misses these requirements one month, we enter what is called the Director Relinquishment Cycle. If the director meets the requirements the next month, she's out of the cycle. If the director does not meet the requirements 3 months in a row, she enters the Repromotion Cycle. This is a 3 month period where the requirements change (personal sales must be $1250 or more, team sales $4k or more and at least one new recruit personally signed and qualified in the 3 month re-promotion period). If the director does not meet the new requirements in the Repromotion Cycle, she loses her directorship and all of cluster rolls up
buzz26
What if you recruit others, but you don't want to be a director of any kind. If you turn it down, do your recruits still count under you?

From reading the Director's Policies on CC, no. They will go to your upline director.

When you get 5 recruits, they will ask you to sign a Director's agreement.

Call HO, though - the policy assumes eveyone will sign it, and doesn't say what happens if you don't!

kspry said:
From reading the Director's Policies on CC, no. They will go to your upline director.

When you get 5 recruits, they will ask you to sign a Director's agreement.

Call HO, though - the policy assumes eveyone will sign it, and doesn't say what happens if you don't!

Thanks! I've been looking for the policy. Now I can read it.

Just me personally, I don't want to be a director. I want to be a consultant and a good one.

I do not think you HAVE to accept directorship. Your recruits should remain yours if you do not become a director. If you accept directorship than lose it for not meeting requirements, your recruits cycle up to your director.

Robin

no matter if your a Consultant or Director you will always be a Great Consultant. Because that is what you have to be the start with and Directorship just lets you work smart and not more.

Director Requirementskspry... I was reading your other post and I too have had director issues. I will email questions and she may answer half if any at all or tell me to refer to my PC guide which doesn't answer all my questions.

That being said... she mentioned she had a $$amount requirement that her team needs to make per month. She has way more than 5... does that dollar amount change with the amount of consultants you have under you? If you don't make that amount, do you loose your team forever? Or can you recap them back after making your dollar amount? Is there a director $amount that has to be completed per month AND a team $amount? Where can I find all this info, so I don't have to depend on my director?

Once I'm a director do I still fall under "my director" or how does that work?

Thanks ahead of time for all of your info. All of you at chef success have provided TONS of info and leadership... and it's very much appreciated!!!

To get their overrides, Directors must do $750 per month personally, and their team must do $4000 per month. Additionally, Directors must have 5 or more in their first line.

chefann said:
To get their overrides, Directors must do $750 per month personally, and their team must do $4000 per month. Additionally, Directors must have 5 or more in their first line.

Thanks chefann. So... that dollar amount doesn't change with more recruits? And you stated "overrides"... what is that? So if they don't make $750 in one month what happens? Do they loose their directorship for good?

Thank you for your info!

Question about conferenceI know this is really early but I have a few questions regarding conference. Do they always have the same hotels?? Has anyone ever driven?? I was thinking of driving when I go this year. Does anyone take their DH with them?
I would appreciate it if someone could help me,, I am just making some plans about it and could use some help. Thanks in advance for anyone that could answer these questions.

shuttermonster said:
Thanks chefann. So... that dollar amount doesn't change with more recruits? And you stated "overrides"... what is that? So if they don't make $750 in one month what happens? Do they loose their directorship for good?

Thank you for your info!

Bump bump!!

chefann said:

To add on here... Directors must meet these requirements every month. If a director misses these requirements one month, we enter what is called the Director Relinquishment Cycle. If the director meets the requirements the next month, she's out of the cycle. If the director does not meet the requirements 3 months in a row, she enters the Repromotion Cycle. This is a 3 month period where the requirements change (personal sales must be $1250 or more, team sales $4k or more and at least one new recruit personally signed and qualified in the 3 month re-promotion period). If the director does not meet the new requirements in the Repromotion Cycle, she loses her directorship and all of cluster rolls up to her director.

Here's a breakdown from the Director Policies to make it a little easier to understand:

NEW DIRECTOR TRAINING PERIOD
A new Director’s first three months are considered a “training period,” during which the maintenance requirements* are waived. A new Director will not fall into the relinquishment cycle (see below) during the training
period. For example, a new Director who promotes January 1 will have the maintenance requirements waived for the months of January, February and March.

Commission overrides are paid only if all maintenance
requirements are met. If you don’t meet maintenance requirements in a given month, but the Future Director requirements are met, you
can earn the Future Director bonus. Directors in training receive a minimum $50 monthly production bonus.

*Maintenance Requirements
1. Have five active first line Consultants (including Consultants on a personal sales requirement waiver).
2. Submit $750 in monthly personal commissionable sales.
3. Generate $4,000 in monthly first line Cluster commissionable
sales (including personal commissionable sales).

DIRECTOR RELINQUISHMENT CYCLE
If any of the three maintenance requirements* are not met, the Director enters the “relinquishment cycle.” After three consecutive months in the relinquishment cycle, the Director will fall back to Future Director or Consultant and be in the repromotion program (see next section).
A Director in the relinquishment cycle does not receive commission overrides. However, she will receive the appropriate monthly production bonus, and is eligible for the Future Director bonus, if applicable.

A notification will be sent between the 10th and 15th day of the month following the first and second months of relinquishment. It is your responsibility to monitor the Cluster’s activity to be sure that Director maintenance requirements are being met. The Individual Performance
Tracker behind Consultant’s Corner (under Sales Training) is a helpful tool to follow your Cluster’s progress.

Example of Relinquishment Cycle
In February, Director Debby:
• has five active first line Consultants,
• submits $750 in monthly personal commissionable sales,
• generates less than $4,000 in monthly first line Cluster commissionable sales (including personal commissionable sales).
Result: Debby enters the relinquishment cycle.
February is month one.

In March, Director Debby:
• has five active first line Consultants,
• submits less than $750 in monthly personal commissionable sales,
• generates $4,000 in monthly first line Cluster commissionable sales (including personal commissionable sales).
Result: Debby remains in the relinquishment cycle.
March is month two.

In April, Director Debby:
• has fewer than five active first line Consultants,
• submits $750 in monthly personal commissionable sales,
• generates $4,000 in monthly first line Cluster commissionable sales (including personal commissionable sales).
Result: Debby relinquishes Directorship and enters the repromotion program.

If a Director moves into inactive status (by failing to submit at least $200 in monthly personal commissionable sales in any consecutive two-month period), the relinquishment of Directorship is automatic, and all
members of the Cluster will be immediately reassigned to the roll-up eligible upline Director.

If a relinquished Director has a Consultant who is in their first 30 days and who has not submitted any sales prior to the relinquishment of the Director, the relinquished Director may submit a request in writing to the Home
Office that the new Consultant be retained as her recruit.

The letter of request must be received before the end of the month in which the Director is notified of relinquishment.

DIRECTOR REPROMOTION
The repromotion program is designed to give relinquishing Directors a head start on rebuilding their Directorship. When a Director relinquishes, any Consultants and Future Directors (both personal and nonpersonal recruits)
will remain “assigned” to the relinquished Director for three months.
• If the relinquishing Director has at least two personal active recruits, she moves to the level of Future Director. Otherwise, she moves to the level
of Consultant.
• Directors or above in the first line will pass by and be permanently assigned to the upline roll-up eligible Director. Even if repromotion occurs, these Directors or above remain permanently assigned.

Within the first three months following relinquishment, the relinquished Director must meet ALL the following criteria in any ONE month in order to repromote:
• $1,250 in personal commissionable sales.
• $4,000 in total first line Cluster sales.
• At least five active, qualified Cluster members. At least two of the five active must be new Consultants who signed and qualified within the three-month repromotion period. Online orders do not count
toward qualification.

If the repromotion requirements are met, the relinquished Director who has repromoted will remain assigned to the first line Director. The repromoting Director must submit a new Director agreement. If the repromotion requirements are not met, the relinquishment is final and members of the Director’s original Cluster will be permanently assigned to the upline
Director who was eligible to receive the roll-up at the time of relinquishment. New Consultants who were signed during the three-month repromotion period are retained by the relinquished Director.

If the relinquished Director wants to become a Director again, she must promote through the regular Director promotion requirements.

Thanks A Ton Colleen!!!!!!!!!

Happy to help! :)

Colleen, what a good posting.. all the details

1. What qualities are important for a successful director?

The most important qualities for a successful director include strong leadership skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to make difficult decisions, and a strategic mindset. Additionally, having a passion for the industry and a strong work ethic are also important qualities for a director.

2. What is the typical recruitment process for becoming a director?

The recruitment process for becoming a director can vary depending on the company and industry, but it typically involves submitting a resume and cover letter, participating in interviews with the hiring team or board of directors, and possibly completing assessments or tests to assess your skills and qualifications.

3. What experience and qualifications are required for a director position?

The experience and qualifications required for a director position can also vary, but most companies will look for candidates with a combination of relevant work experience, a strong understanding of the industry, and a track record of success in leadership roles. Many directors also have advanced degrees in business, finance, or a related field.

4. What are some common challenges faced by directors?

Directors often face challenges related to managing a team, making strategic decisions, and dealing with various stakeholders such as shareholders, employees, and customers. They may also have to navigate complex legal and regulatory issues, financial challenges, and other unexpected obstacles that arise in their industry.

5. How can I prepare for a director role?

To prepare for a director role, it is important to gain experience in a leadership position, develop strong communication and decision-making skills, and continue learning about the industry and business strategies. Networking with other directors and professionals in your industry can also provide valuable insights and connections. Additionally, you may consider pursuing advanced education or professional development opportunities specific to the role of a director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Cr8vKitchen