• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone in Solvang, CA Help My New Consultant with Her First Show?

In summary, A new consultant living in California is feeling overwhelmed and unsure about how to do a show after watching the kitchen show video. The recruiter is looking for someone in the Solvang area to help her with hands-on training. The consultant is not interested in attending meetings but just wants to watch a few shows. The recruiter is also trying to connect her with a hospitality director, but the consultant is not interested at this time. Some people from the Pismo Beach/San Luis Obispo area have offered to help and the recruiter is still looking for someone closer to the consultant.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
My newest recruit lives in CA, I'm in Michigan. She has only been to one show and that was several years ago. She has her kit and has watched the kitchen show video several times. She is REALLY overwhelmed with the information in her kit and just doesn't know how to do a show -- she thinks the gal on the video is so good. I explained that the gal on the video is an actress but she needs to see a "real" consultant :chef: do some shows.

If you are in the Solvang area (or 30-45 minutes away) and wouldn't mind having a new consultant follow you to a show, please send me a private message. I want to help her get moving -- at this point she is paralyzed with fear.

I do want to hook her up with a Hospitality Director but she is not really interested at this time.

Thank you for your help!!!

Last edited:
Bumping Up!

I'm no help as I'm in Massachusetts, but how do you get a recruit halfway across the country??

redsoxgirl said:
I'm no help as I'm in Massachusetts, but how do you get a recruit halfway across the country??

She is my sister-in-law. ;)

I think you can contact HO about finding her a hospitality group near her. That way she could have support from a whole group and hopefully a good director!

wadesgirl said:
I think you can contact HO about finding her a hospitality group near her. That way she could have support from a whole group and hopefully a good director!

Hopefully we'd find someone good. . .but at this point she isn't interested in attending meetings. She is not a young gal and comes from a corporate background so she is very upfront about what she is willing/wants to do.

All she really wants right now is to watch a few shows and we need to do it quick. Like yesterday.

I'm about 3 hours away in Burbank, so let me know if you don't find anyone closer. She can come to my next show, or maybe I'll visit her and stop in at some great wineries... :)

lauraP2000 said:
I'm about 3 hours away in Burbank, so let me know if you don't find anyone closer. She can come to my next show, or maybe I'll visit her and stop in at some great wineries... :)

Laura,

Thank you! I'll keep you posted. BTW, there are a lot of wineries in her area. DH and I earned the San Francisco trip this year and we extended our stay so we could visit Margaret in Solvang. Beautiful area!

Bumping. . . .

Hi Jeanine! I live about 1 45 minutes away from her. I have a few friends in the Pismo Beach/San Luis Obispo area that might be willing to help. I will get back to you as soon as I hear word :) HTH

SillyChef said:
Hi Jeanine! I live about 1 45 minutes away from her. I have a few friends in the Pismo Beach/San Luis Obispo area that might be willing to help. I will get back to you as soon as I hear word :) HTH

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.

Bumping!!!

I am about 40 minutes away from her. I will PM you.

bumping!!!

bumping for the morning.

chefjeanine said:
Hopefully we'd find someone good. . .but at this point she isn't interested in attending meetings. She is not a young gal and comes from a corporate background so she is very upfront about what she is willing/wants to do.

All she really wants right now is to watch a few shows and we need to do it quick. Like yesterday.

She can let the hospitality director know this but they can still help her with hands on training and at least be in the same area if she needs anything. I would still look into this.

Bummer--I met someone from Paso Robles at Leadership but didn't get her info. I hope you find someone soon!

Bumping!!!

Bumpity bump!

1. What type of help is needed in Solvang, CA?

At the moment, we are looking for individuals who are interested in becoming independent consultants for Pampered Chef in Solvang, CA. This includes hosting cooking parties, selling our products, and building a team of consultants.

2. Is experience necessary for the available positions in Solvang, CA?

No, previous experience in sales or cooking is not required. We provide all the necessary training and resources for our consultants to succeed.

3. What are the benefits of working for Pampered Chef in Solvang, CA?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a competitive income, set your own schedule, and receive discounts on our products. You also get to be a part of a supportive and fun community of like-minded individuals.

4. How do I apply for a position in Solvang, CA?

To apply, you can visit our website and fill out an online application. You can also reach out to a current consultant in your area for more information and assistance with the application process.

5. Can I still work for Pampered Chef if I don't live in Solvang, CA?

Yes, you can work for Pampered Chef as a consultant no matter where you live. We have opportunities available in various locations, so feel free to apply and see if there are any openings in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • alidafrizzell
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991