• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Recruit of the Year?

, but I don't know if she's going to be able to make it.....:(You're not losing out on anything by not booking the show. You can still get double points by helping her with her "kickoff" show.
amy07
My host for next Friday just called me, she is thinking she wants to sign up NOW!! :D :D I told her if she signs up before her show, I'll come and help her with her "kickoff" show. Keeping my fingers crossed. I need need 1 more this month to make my fast track incentive!!

ok, ok, ok, I'll admit that I'm being selfish and feeling bummed about losing out on double points:cry: :cry:

WOW AMY! I know the double points thing stinks, but it will be much better for you in the long run!

Congrats and let us know how it all turns out!

Hey, but the points when she qualifies might be better....unless she was going to have a 1K show! (which she might have, but who knows!)
Congrats! You are on fire girl:balloon:

amy07 said:
My host for next Friday just called me, she is thinking she wants to sign up NOW!! :D :D I told her if she signs up before her show, I'll come and help her with her "kickoff" show. Keeping my fingers crossed. I need need 1 more this month to make my fast track incentive!!

ok, ok, ok, I'll admit that I'm being selfish and feeling bummed about losing out on double points:cry: :cry:

Way to go!!!:thumbup: What I would say to her, at your show if anyone books a show she can have them.:)

Wow, Amy! You are on fire with those recruit leads!!!! Send some good vibes my way, would you!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amy07 said:

You aren't losing out on double points. Double points are only for commissionable sales.

erinb said:
You aren't losing out on double points. Double points are only for commissionable sales.

yeah, I know........her show is scheduled for next friday

1. What is "First Recruit of the Year?"

"First Recruit of the Year" is an award given to the top-performing recruit in a particular sport or team during a specific time period, typically at the beginning of the year.

2. How is the "First Recruit of the Year" chosen?

The "First Recruit of the Year" is typically chosen based on their performance, statistics, and impact on their team during a specific time period, such as the first few months of the year.

3. Is "First Recruit of the Year" a national or international award?

The "First Recruit of the Year" can be awarded at both national and international levels, depending on the sport or organization giving out the award.

4. Can a recruit win "First Recruit of the Year" more than once?

In most cases, a recruit can only win "First Recruit of the Year" once in their career. However, some organizations may have different rules or criteria for the award.

5. Are there any other awards similar to "First Recruit of the Year"?

Yes, there are other awards similar to "First Recruit of the Year" that recognize top-performing recruits or players, such as "Freshman/Newcomer of the Year" or "Rookie of the Year."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Pampered Angel