• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Only Sale: Save on Consultant Kit at Your Show - ChefSuccess Forum

In summary, a host recruit flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential hosts to host a cooking show. It includes information about the benefits of hosting, how to contact the consultant, and can be customized by the consultant. The flyer can be obtained from a consultant and distributed through various methods to potential hosts. Hosting a cooking show can result in earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host rewards, and the opportunity to purchase host-only products. Additional incentives or promotions may also be offered by the consultant.
Debbieskk
Hi - can anyone tell me if they've ever heard of a flyer that you put in a host package called "host only sale" - referring to the fact that hostesses can join PC for less money by getting $20 or $40 off consultant kit at their show? I've heard this mentioned on a few conferences, but am unable to locate anything of the sort wherever I look. I already checked the ChefSuccess files and came up empty. Any help? Thanks, Debbie

I don't think its exactly what you're looking for, but if you type kit credit under files, there is a flier. It is old, with old info, but if any of the flyer genuses wants to update it, it could work.

This is a flyer I have used in the past. I'm not sure if it's what you're talking about or not, but it might be a starting spot.

Attachments

• Host Only Apron Sale.doc
    156.5 KB · Views: 434
Thank you so much - I'm going to check out the Kit Credit file and Host Only Apron sale right away. I'm sure I can work with it!

Here's another one I just found in my files. lol. I haven't tried it yet, but now that I know I have it, I'm going to start using it.

Attachments

• kit_credit_coupon.pdf
    688.4 KB · Views: 307

1. What is a host recruit flyer?

A host recruit flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential hosts to host a cooking show. It includes information about the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free and discounted products, and how to contact the consultant to schedule a show.

2. How can I get a host recruit flyer?

You can request a host recruit flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant. They may have physical copies or can send you a digital version through email or social media.

3. Can I customize the host recruit flyer?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to edit and personalize the host recruit flyer with your contact information and any special promotions you may be offering.

4. How do I use the host recruit flyer?

You can distribute the host recruit flyer to potential hosts through various methods such as handing them out in person, mailing them, or posting them on your social media pages. It is important to follow up with interested individuals to schedule a cooking show.

5. Are there any incentives for hosting a cooking show?

Yes, there are several incentives for hosting a cooking show. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have the opportunity to purchase host-only products. Your consultant may also offer additional incentives or promotions for hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • bypamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • PampMomof3