• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Booth Recruits the Key to Success in Network Marketing?

In summary, "Recruits From Booth" is a program offered by the University of Chicago Booth School of Business that connects employers with top talent from the school for internships and full-time positions. Any employer can participate, regardless of size, industry, or location. Employers can register and post job openings on the platform, while Booth students and alumni can apply for these positions. Participating in the program has several benefits, including access to top talent, building relationships with students and alumni, and promoting the employer's brand. However, there is a fee for employers to participate, which helps support the program and the university.
acdugger
Gold Member
I did a booth last week and had 4 people say that wanted to know about business opportunities. In fact one had been looking at the PC website the night before. Well, I have had good conversations with 2 of them. In fact one might have a sister to who wants to join. She sells tupperware right now but likes PC better. I am excited but trying to wait and see what happens. I also got 10 people who want to have shows. I got a great result for 3 hours at the booth.
Andrea

Nice job! :)

What kind of booth/fair was this?

That's great! Way to work it!

It was a big consignment sale. I was there early and lots of my leads came from me talking to the volunteers and other booth staff.
Andrea

Way to go Andrea!!!

KEEP IN TOUCH with them... all four of them - assume nothing.... hope for everything....

What is "Recruits From Booth"?

"Recruits From Booth" is a program created by the University of Chicago Booth School of Business to connect employers with top talent from the school. It allows companies to recruit Booth students and alumni for internships and full-time positions.

Who can participate in "Recruits From Booth"?

Any employer looking to hire talented individuals from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business can participate in the program. This includes companies of all sizes, industries, and locations.

How does the "Recruits From Booth" program work?

Employers can register for the program and post job openings on the platform. Booth students and alumni can then apply for these positions through the platform. Employers can review applications and select candidates for interviews. The program also offers on-campus recruiting events and networking opportunities.

What are the benefits of participating in "Recruits From Booth"?

Participating in the program allows employers to access top talent from one of the leading business schools in the world. They can also build relationships with Booth students and alumni, promote their brand, and increase diversity in their workforce.

Are there any fees associated with "Recruits From Booth"?

Yes, there is a fee for employers to participate in the program. The fee varies depending on the type of employer and the services they choose to utilize. It is important to note that the fees help support the program and the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • acdugger