• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Earnings: Become a Host and Recruit with 3-1-1 Commitment!

In summary, a host is responsible for inviting and welcoming guests into their home or event, providing hospitality and entertainment. In recruiting, a host represents the company to potential candidates, organizes events, conducts interviews, and provides information about the company. To be successful in recruiting, a host should have good communication, interpersonal skills, and a strong understanding of the company. When selecting a host, look for someone who is personable, knowledgeable, and able to make a positive impression on candidates. A host contributes to the success of the recruiting process by creating a welcoming atmosphere and providing valuable information about the company.
acdugger
Gold Member
I decided that I am going to be committed to 3-1-1 (My husband only wants me to do 1 show a week.) Today I worked a booth and I have 4 potential recruits. This is my first time talking to people about opportunites and I was looking everywhere for the deal about being a host and earning credit towards your starter kit. I can't find it so can someone tell me where to find it or post it for me? One lady I talked to is interested but wants to do a show and get credit.
Thanks,
Andrea

It is under CC. You can also look at the show planner. The host can apply $20 or $40 of Free Product Value towards starter kit.

Thanks I will look--I did look but must have missed it.
Andrea

Andrea ~ I usually discourage them having a show and using the kit credit, unless they need that discount on their kit. I tell them "it's to YOUR advantage to sign up, do your OWN show and get PAID for it. The national average for a show is almost $500, which you'll get paid $100 instead of the $40 kit credit. Not to mention, that's one show under your belt too! Closer to getting qualified!"

I'm signing a gal this month (& signed 2 in Dec) by informing them about this. Good luck!

Thanks. I will be getting on the phone tonight.
Andrea

1. What is a host?

A host is someone who invites and welcomes guests into their home or event, and provides hospitality and entertainment to their guests.

2. What is the role of a host in recruiting?

In recruiting, a host is responsible for representing the company or organization to potential candidates. They may organize and attend recruiting events, conduct interviews, and provide information about the company and job opportunities.

3. How can I become a successful host in recruiting?

To be a successful host in recruiting, it is important to have good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong understanding of the company and its values. It is also helpful to be organized, friendly, and able to make candidates feel welcome and at ease.

4. What qualities should I look for in a potential host for my recruiting event?

When selecting a host for a recruiting event, look for someone who is personable, knowledgeable about the company and job opportunities, and able to make a positive impression on potential candidates. They should also be able to represent the company in a professional and engaging manner.

5. How does a host contribute to the success of the recruiting process?

A host plays a crucial role in the success of the recruiting process by creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere for potential candidates. They can also provide valuable insight and information about the company and its culture, which can help candidates make informed decisions about job opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • makeawhisk