• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Start Boxes Available in NC - Hurry Before Jan. Ends!

In summary, there are 2 quick start boxes available that must be used before the end of January. These boxes can be used by any consultant with the respective consultant number. They are also available in various locations in North Carolina, Florida, Texas, and Virginia. The final date to use them is January 28th. The quick start boxes contain paperwork and materials that can help new consultants get started and focus on the business side before their products arrive. They are a great tool for jumpstarting a new consultant's excitement and productivity.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have 2 quick start boxes available that must be used before the end of January. If you live within about 2 hours of the middle of North Carolina PM or email me and I'll meet you to deliver! I live 1 hour from Raleigh and from Winston Salem and 2 hours from Charlotte so I can help you if you are in a wide area including some parts of Virginia!

Any consultant can use a quick start box from any director. You just need her/his consultant number for that part of the agreement.

I also have 2 here in Orlando Florida if anyone needs one or 2! Of course I"m hoping to sign 2 in the next 2 weeks!!:D

Don't forget to put your QSB on TheDirectorsDish (Yahoo group)

I have one here also in the Fort Worth area. I have someone that wants to sign but not sure how quick she can gather her money up. She says she has already talked herself into selling PC. Now, I'm just waiting. Now, I'm curious though, they always have a new consultant promotion at Leadership so I'm wondering if they'll have something for January???

smspamperedchef said:
I have one here also in the Fort Worth area. I have someone that wants to sign but not sure how quick she can gather her money up. She says she has already talked herself into selling PC. Now, I'm just waiting. Now, I'm curious though, they always have a new consultant promotion at Leadership so I'm wondering if they'll have something for January???
They don't always and it wasn't retroactive to Jan. 1 last year.

I have one here in Virginia, too BUT my intention is to use that sucker! Does anyone know the final date we HAVE to use them by?

I have two in Rancho Cucamonga, CA..... If anyone within a reasonable drive time signs somone and needs the kit I will be happy to accommodate.

chefmeg said:
I have one here in Virginia, too BUT my intention is to use that sucker! Does anyone know the final date we HAVE to use them by?
It's posted somewhere but can't lay my finger on it. I believe it is like Jan. 21st or something.

chefmeg said:

January 28th is when they have to be used by. I have one too if anyone needs one in the Middle Tennessee area.

What is the quick start pack... i was never told about it when i signed my agreement..

It's simply the paperwork that comes with your kit. Directors have the option of having them on hand in case a new consultant is ready to jump on getting started.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
What is the quick start pack... i was never told about it when i signed my agreement..

And not all Directors use them.

What are the real benefits to using a QS box? Just curious since the kits ship so quickly. My Director does not use them, but I do know of a couple directors who do.

You can give them to the recruit right away, and they can get host packs out and start reading up on policies, etc. It gives them a couple extra days with the materials. And gives them something tangible immediately that they can go through.

New consultants are so excited! It's great to give them the paperwork so they can go through it and do their packets right away before the products get there - when they get it all at once they are more interested in the products and don't concentrate as much on the business side. I prefer to do the quick start boxes and have given quite a few new consultants them - I have a couple extra and less than a month so I thought I'd put it out there in case someone near by can use them. I'm glad to see others from around the country have let you know they have them too! Call one of us when you are ready to send in an agreement!

pamperedlinda said:
What are the real benefits to using a QS box? Just curious since the kits ship so quickly. My Director does not use them, but I do know of a couple directors who do.

Also, getting their products and paperwork all at the same time can be overwhelming. This way they can concentrate on paperwork, getting packets out, etc. Then when the products come, they can just play!

1. What is included in the Quick Start Box?

The Quick Start Box includes a variety of our top-selling products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It also comes with a recipe book and exclusive discounts on future purchases.

2. How much does the Quick Start Box cost?

The Quick Start Box is available for a one-time price of $99. This is a significant discount from the retail value of the included products, making it a great deal for our customers.

3. Can I customize the products included in the Quick Start Box?

At this time, we do not offer customization options for the Quick Start Box. However, we have carefully curated the products to appeal to a wide range of cooking and baking needs.

4. How long will the Quick Start Box be available?

The Quick Start Box is only available for a limited time, with the last day to purchase being January 31st. We recommend ordering as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on this great deal.

5. Is the Quick Start Box available in all states?

Unfortunately, the Quick Start Box is only available in North Carolina at this time. However, we are always looking to expand our offerings and may bring it to other states in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampchefsarah