• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

On Track for Fast Track: 10 Consultants Signed and Counting!

In summary, Amy is on a roll and has recruited 10 consultants in the past month. She uses a why bag to help her connect with her potential clients, and follows up with them once they feel comfortable.
amy07
Yeah baby!! I just signed my 10th consultant!!:D :D I'm on track for the Fast Track Program, just need 1 more. And hopefully she is signing next week!

YAY for you that is AWESOME!!

Amy - you are on a roll! Where do you find them all?Are you in a big area? What is the demographic of those you sign if you don't mind sharing? Young/old/mixture? SAHMs? singles? What?

janetupnorth said:
Amy - you are on a roll! Where do you find them all?

Are you in a big area? What is the demographic of those you sign if you don't mind sharing? Young/old/mixture? SAHMs? singles? What?

You go Girl!!! and I want to know the same things as Janet!

Keep up the great work...whatever you're doing is working!

Yay Amy! Yes, please share what you are doing! Are you using a why bag? or do you play games? Share your secret!

janetupnorth said:
Amy - you are on a roll! Where do you find them all?

Are you in a big area? What is the demographic of those you sign if you don't mind sharing? Young/old/mixture? SAHMs? singles? What?

the last is my first HO lead since becoming a director!:thumbup:

Everyone else with the exception of one has been a host. Of the ones that have hosted only 1 took the kit credit. One signed immediately following her show, just didn't want to use the credit. The others were well after their show. I just kept in touch with them.

All have atleast a part-time job, with the exception of one. She recently quit her PT job to pursue PC full time.;) 2 have FT DEMANDING jobs, finance and medical. All are married with children except 1.

Ages: 1 mid 20's, 2 @ 45+, rest late 20's to 30's

I do NOT live in a big area. There is not even a stoplight in my "town". However, it's only about a 20-25 minute drive to get to the "city". And that is not a city by anyone else's standards.

Biggest advice I could give is to ask, ask, ask & ask again. I also bought EVERY training CD on our supply order form and listened to them until I just about had them memorized. I also TRULY believe in this opportunity.

Bren706 said:
Yay Amy! Yes, please share what you are doing! Are you using a why bag? or do you play games? Share your secret!

no games at all during my show - I'm not that organized. No why bag. I tell my story and shut up, and focus on my demo and engaging them. I really have been training myself to listen more (very hard:D )and I'm big on body language. Most people will NEVER ask a question or make a comment, but they will unknowingly raise an eybrow or shift their weight if something is interesting to them. Also, if I mention that the kit is on the back cover I like to see who will flip their catalog over to take a look - that's a HUGE clue as to who is interested.

And honestly, I rarely talk to a potential at the show, UNLESS it is a host with 3 or more bookings. I follow up when they don't feel threatened or pressured. If I do talk to a potential at the show, besides host, its because they are being bold and asking TONS of questions. Then you know they are for real!

Congratualations!!! I will look for you on the TPC in recruiting line at National Conference!! :) Keep up the good work!

Numbers and attitude truly do make the difference!

Amy--that's awesome! You are on fire!:balloon:

WOW!!! Way to go, Amy!! That's incredible! Wow, you may earn TPC in recruiting at this rate!! How many have been after June 1st of this year? Keep up the great work.:)

Amy that is wonderful! I wish you continued success! Maybe we all should rub her avatar for success!!!!!! LOL.

Congratulations, that is my goal for 2008 to recruit 1 a month. I have a few of the training cds and can buy a couple more right now, any suggestions on which are the most helpful?

Wow, Congrats Amy! Weren't you one of those who was in it With Gillian to promote in record time? You Go Girl!
And yes please share the training cds you thought were most helpful! I'd love to start recruiting regularly!

Very impressive, Amy! Thanks for sharing. I also live in a "no stoplight" town. It has taken 7 years to have 16 people try this business.

Thanks for sharing your advice!

amy07 said:
no games at all during my show - I'm not that organized. No why bag. I tell my story and shut up, and focus on my demo and engaging them. I really have been training myself to listen more (very hard:D )and I'm big on body language. Most people will NEVER ask a question or make a comment, but they will unknowingly raise an eybrow or shift their weight if something is interesting to them. Also, if I mention that the kit is on the back cover I like to see who will flip their catalog over to take a look - that's a HUGE clue as to who is interested.

And honestly, I rarely talk to a potential at the show, UNLESS it is a host with 3 or more bookings. I follow up when they don't feel threatened or pressured. If I do talk to a potential at the show, besides host, its because they are being bold and asking TONS of questions. Then you know they are for real!

I feel better that I'm not the only one that doesn't do any games. Honestly I like your approach, it makes a lot more sense to me! Thanks for your excitement and ideas!!! :D

All I have to say is...
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/Wow___wow_rotates_prv.gif
and as Jeanne Jonas would say
WooHooDancingText.gif

Can you blow some lucky recruiting dust our way?!?!
I also love the fact that your location doesn't have an influence on your recruiting!
You go Girl and we will be looking for you in the next CN!!

Amy,
Thanks so much for sharing! Your story is truly inspiring to me personally! I'm a "terrible recruiter", but I am really trying to get better! I listen to lots of training tapes too, and I agree, they're awesome!
I always look for that "new nugget" of information, and you offered a great one in your message about the body language signals. I've never thought about that much, so thank you! I will definitely be watching for more of that!

One question though...would you mind sharing what you say to get someone to take home recruiting information? And how many packets do you typically send out?

Thanks so much for posting this!

Paula

1. What is "On Track for Fast Track"?

"On Track for Fast Track" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants achieve their goals and reach the Fast Track promotion level. It provides support, resources, and tips for success.

2. How do I participate in "On Track for Fast Track"?

To participate in "On Track for Fast Track," you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have at least one recruit on your team. You can then sign up for the program through your Consultant Workstation.

3. What are the benefits of "On Track for Fast Track"?

The benefits of "On Track for Fast Track" include personalized coaching, access to exclusive resources and training, and the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition for achieving your goals.

4. How long does the "On Track for Fast Track" program last?

The program typically lasts for 10 weeks, but the length may vary depending on individual goals and progress. It is important to stay engaged and committed throughout the entire program.

5. Can I participate in "On Track for Fast Track" more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the program multiple times. Each time, you will set new goals and receive refreshed support and resources to help you continue growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • ahmadenajadsukka