• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Earning Breakdown: Updated for December - Check it Out!

In summary, the updated flyer for December features new holiday-themed baking sets, a line of stainless steel cookware, and a limited edition spice collection. There are also special promotions and discounts, such as a free gift with purchase and discounts on select holiday gift sets. Previous flyer items will still be available while supplies last, but it is recommended to check the updated flyer for new and seasonal products. The deadline for ordering from the updated flyer is December 15th for holiday delivery, but items will still be available for purchase after that date. You can also use the updated flyer as a catalog for hosting a party and guests can place orders directly from it.
chefann
Gold Member
Someone posted a great flyer several months ago with a breakdown of what a new consultant can earn in their first 90 days. I just updated it for December to include the extra 30 days.

Better late than never, right?

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 120 days to success-generic.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 374
thanks Anne I've been meaning to put something together before Dec 31st to send out to all those leads I have! Your rock!

"Wow, thank you for updating this flyer! As a new consultant, it's always helpful to have a breakdown of potential earnings in the first 90 days. And even though it's a bit late, it's still useful to have the extra 30 days included. Thanks for taking the time to update it and sharing it with the community. I'm sure it will be helpful for other new consultants as well."

1. What new products are featured in the updated flyer for December?

The updated flyer for December features our new holiday-themed baking set, a new line of stainless steel cookware, and a limited edition spice collection.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the updated flyer for December?

Yes, the updated flyer for December includes a limited time offer for a free gift with purchase when you spend over $100. There are also discounts on select holiday gift sets.

3. Can I still order items from the previous flyer in December?

Yes, the previous flyer items will still be available for purchase in December while supplies last. However, we recommend checking the updated flyer for new and seasonal products.

4. Is there a deadline for ordering from the updated flyer for December?

The deadline for ordering from the updated flyer for December is December 15th to ensure delivery before the holidays. After that, items will still be available for purchase but may not arrive in time for the holidays.

5. Can I host a party and use the updated flyer for December as a catalog?

Yes, you can host a party and use the updated flyer for December as a catalog to showcase the new products and promotions. Your guests can also place orders directly from the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Chefgirl2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • babywings76