• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commonly Asked Possible Recruit Questions

L
ltkacz
Last month I had a "light bulb" moment.....I decided that along with my monthly newsletter I send, I'm not going to send a monthly newsletter targeted to just those who have mentioned they might be interested in the PC opportunity (hoping to get all my "fence" sitters to fall offf!).

For December, I bascially put together an e-mail (via constant contact) of everything that's listed on our website plus all of the promos going out right now if you sign.

For January I want to put something out like "commonly asked questions" by potential recruit. I have these...but wondering if I should put anything else in??

How much do you make
How much is the kit
How many shows do you need to do
What's the minimum show
Do you have to pay for host items
Do you have to pay tax or shipping on host items
Do you have to pay for guest specials
Do you have to pay for returns
Are your commissions deducted for returns

What else should I be addressing??

As always, thanks for your help.

How much time do you really spend on your business?

Do you have to carry all that stuff to shows?
What if I don't cook?
Is it easy to schedule shows?
Do you have inventory or deliveries?

This is what Jillian Eisenberg gives her potentials... hope it helps!

I personalized it with my info at the bottom...

Attachments

• QUESTIONSYOUMAYHAVEABOUTTHEPAMPEREDCHEF.doc
    26 KB · Views: 351
Ooohh- I like that. Thanks, Colleen!

That's greatThanks so much!

I wasnn't able to open it could you please email it to me at [email protected]
thanks I really like the idea

thnaks was able to open today. waiting for leadership Cinni City here I come

That was great! However, I'm kind of, okay, I'll go ahead and say it, anal, about grammar. I only noticed 1 mistake. It might be worth changing it for everyone. You know what they say about first impressions! In paragraph 9, fourth line, change "there" to "their" right before $155. I know for me, it's something I would notice if someone gave it to me to consider. (Again, I'm anal; I'm a teacher and I've worked in the legal field for years.) Not nitpicking, but wanting everyone to make a great first impression with possible recruits (who might be as anal as me!).

Thanks, Colleen. I like how it addresses the "non cook" and "salesperson" question. I always say that at shows, but it's helpful to have them read it too when they go through the recruiting packet. Do you happen to know what else Jillian gives out in her recruiting packet? Maybe just this, the catalog and the DVD, I'd imagine.

Darn, I just sent out a few recruiting packets, but I'll get this into the next batch.:thumbup:

I'm hoping some type of recruiting promotion will be announced at Leadership that's a bonus for new recruits in January. I wish we knew for sure because I have a couple people possibly wanting to sign in December, but wonder if they should wait until January. If I remember correctly, last year they DID announce something, but it wasn't retroactive back to Jan 1st like it was some years. I'm planning to bring envelopes and labels with me to Leadership (if I'm organized enough) and maybe this awesome flyer you posted and send out little blurbs to my warmest recruit leads while I'm at Leadership. I'm sure somewhere there I can get copies made of whatever they might hand out. Although that's usually on the last day anyway. I'm just brainstorming ways to get the best jump start to the year and let all my potential recruits know about something. I have way too many fence sitters!!

Becky...I'm hopingTo get a huge start for 2008 as well. So far my 6 shows for January are all booked after January 13th - which means double points. I'm hoping to get at least 2 more for January during that time frame. That certainly will help me. I have about 5 fence sitters right now, and I'm hoping my constant monthly "dripping" on them will push them over here sooner than later - as in January.

ltkacz said:
To get a huge start for 2008 as well. So far my 6 shows for January are all booked after January 13th - which means double points. I'm hoping to get at least 2 more for January during that time frame. That certainly will help me. I have about 5 fence sitters right now, and I'm hoping my constant monthly "dripping" on them will push them over here sooner than later - as in January.
That's an awesome start!! Keep it up!

Here are all the files I have from Jillian. :)

Attachments

• MYSTORY Jillian Eisenberg.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 422
  • PARTYFORALIVING.doc
    42 KB · Views: 359
  • QUESTIONSYOUMAYHAVEABOUTTHEPAMPEREDCHEF.doc
    26 KB · Views: 1,392

How much do you make?

The amount you make as a PC consultant varies based on your sales and the commission structure in your specific area. However, on average, consultants earn 25-35% commission on their sales.

How much is the kit?

The starter kit for becoming a PC consultant is currently $99. However, there are often promotions and bonuses that can lower the cost or even make the kit free for new consultants.

How many shows do you need to do?

There is no set number of shows that you need to do as a PC consultant. It depends on your personal goals and availability. Some consultants do one show per week, while others do several per month.

What's the minimum show?

The minimum show requirement varies by area, but it is generally around $200 in sales. This can typically be achieved with a few orders from friends and family or by hosting your own show.

Do you have to pay for host items?

No, as a consultant, you do not have to pay for any host items. Host rewards are covered by the company and are a great incentive for your hosts to have a successful show.

Do you have to pay tax or shipping on host items?

No, you do not have to pay tax or shipping on host items. These costs are also covered by the company and are not deducted from your commission.

Do you have to pay for guest specials?

No, guest specials are also covered by the company and are not deducted from your commission. These are additional incentives for your guests to make purchases at your shows.

Do you have to pay for returns?

No, you do not have to pay for returns. However, it is important to follow the return policy and guidelines set by the company to ensure a smooth process.

Are your commissions deducted for returns?

In general, commissions are not deducted for returns. However, if the return affects your overall sales for the month, it may impact your commission percentage for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Boomerjojo