• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Success: 5th Recruit Qualifies, Yipee!

In summary, Lisa has just recruited her 5th consultant and they all have now qualified. This is great news and congratulations to her! Lisa also mentioned that she is working toward Directorship and that she has had a slow road to this point, but is not giving up. She encourages others to stay optimistic and not give up, as well. Merry Christmas everyone!
Lisa2Boys
I am soooo excited! My 5th recruit just qualified. I can't believe it. Yipee!!:D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME ~ Congratulations New Director Lisa!

that's great! congrats!!

Congratulations Lisa!

YEA LISA!!!

Now - go change your signature!:thumbup: :thumbup:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/bliss.gif CONGRATS! http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/bliss.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Now, go by some "WALKING" shoes!!!:D :D :D

WAHOOOO!!!!! Congrats!

Good for you - that is awesome! And with two more signed on already you are off to a great start at directorship!!

YEAH!

And $250 in CASH!!! Plus another $250 in PC$!!!

Oh, and probably the director pack of products for Fall and again for Spring!

Congratulations!! Thats great. I have been working toward Directorship too, and seem to be backsliding right now. Any tips?

Congrats!
Any tips you can share on getting your recruits qualified?

Walking with youHi Lisa,
I will be walking with you :) I will promote Jan 1 as I just got my 5th qualified too. YEAH!!! I was so close once before- 7 recruited and 4 of them qualified till one stopped selling. That was so frustrating. I'm here though. I 'm so excited to be a director!
I look forward to meeting you at Leadership.

Tips on getting them qualified- be a coach, not just a cheerleader. I used to be just a cheerleader and that doesn't work. Also, frequent communication and incentives help too. I buy my team members the catty bag when they qualify as a gift from me. I also ran an incentive for newly qualified consultants will get into a drawing for the 8" stainless steel pan.

I know I work for incentives.

Good luck everyone. I hope to walk with more of you :chef:

Congratulations Lisa!

Lisa AND Michelle---Congratulations I will tell you what Don Funt told me now get 5 more-----I did and so get what he meant---Use the December incentive 120 days for them they deserve it---and so do you both----Go grow a hearty team-----and encourage them to too!!! see you in OH

Congrats ladies!!! Hopefully we will be able to meet up at leadership I will be walking also. I just promoted Nov. 2007 and was shocked due to my recruits kept flopping back and forth. For some reason I attract consultant with a lot of Drama so it has been a slow long road to Directorship for me. But I haven't given up yet. So can't wait to meet some other people that are just as new as I am. Merry Christmas everyone and will be looking forward to Jan.

What is "5Th Recruit Qualified"?

"5Th Recruit Qualified" is a term used to refer to the fifth recruit who has met all the qualifications and requirements to join a certain organization or program.

How does one become a "5Th Recruit Qualified"?

To become a "5Th Recruit Qualified", one must typically meet certain criteria and qualifications set by the organization or program. This may include passing physical and mental tests, completing training programs, and meeting specific age and education requirements.

What are the benefits of being a "5Th Recruit Qualified"?

The benefits of being a "5Th Recruit Qualified" may vary depending on the organization or program, but often include opportunities for advancement, specialized training, and access to exclusive resources and benefits.

Is "5Th Recruit Qualified" a prestigious title?

Yes, "5Th Recruit Qualified" is often considered a prestigious title as it signifies that an individual has successfully met all the requirements and has been recognized as a qualified member of a certain organization or program.

Can someone lose their "5Th Recruit Qualified" status?

Yes, depending on the rules and regulations of the organization or program, an individual may lose their "5Th Recruit Qualified" status if they fail to maintain certain standards or meet ongoing requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • jwpamp