• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good News: I'm Heading to a Show in Jan!

In summary, the person received an email from a gal that said she wanted to have a show with the person, and the person is excited and looking forward to the call.
lacychef
I had the best email this morning! A gal said that she wants to have a show early Jan, & possibly sign up:) I cannot wait to call her this afternoon! (too early now or I'd be on the phone, lol!)
Just had to share!:chef:

That's GREAT!!:)

I wish that ALL my emails were like that!! Instead I get questions about broken stuff!! LOL

lacychef said:
I had the best email this morning! A gal said that she wants to have a show early Jan, & possibly sign up:) I cannot wait to call her this afternoon! (too early now or I'd be on the phone, lol!)
Just had to share!:chef:

Yea Lacy! We WILL be directors this coming year - I know it!

Cool...those are the best kinds of emails/calls to get!!

woo hooo! I'd love to wake up to that email!!

Sounds awesome!! Good for you!

Thanks ladies; I was pretty excited (still am! I'm getting ready to call her). To get a booking & maybe recruit w/out hardly trying is pretty cool!

Becky, we should team up & keep each other motivated:)

letscook04 said:
That's GREAT!!:)

I wish that ALL my emails were like that!! Instead I get questions about broken stuff!! LOL

LOL!! Do you have my customers?? hehe

Gotta love the great emails! (Had one yesterday for a $140 order!)

Way to go Lacy! You must be doing something right for someone to send you an email like that! Keep up the good work! :)

lacychef said:
Thanks ladies; I was pretty excited (still am! I'm getting ready to call her). To get a booking & maybe recruit w/out hardly trying is pretty cool!

So how did it go??

lacychef said:

Hey Lacy - I'm IN!

I just talked to 2 of my recruit leads yesterday....both are trying to decide if they want to sign in December for the extra 30 days...

One just had a show, will be closing today or tomorrow, but the other had a show scheduled for January...so that means she would have to give up a show done by me, and just make that her own Kick-Off. I do have 2 shows in January that I will give her if she signs in December - both are in her neighborhood w/ friends.

I feel like, by implementing 3-2-1, my business is finally going in the right direction, and I just need to be consistent with it!

I know we can do this!!!

yes, we can:thumbup: One goal for me is to better implement the 321.

So, I called the gal.....funny thing was that she wasn't even at a show. She was an outside order from a show about 6 months ago; I had just added her email she gave on her order form. She said she'd been enjoying my emails, & she has a marketing degree & said it's a great way to stay in touch w/people. She has always loved PC & is a SAHM now. They are moving this weekend & needs to provide extra $. So she scheduled a show for Jan & we'll see!
I'm so excited; she seemed super-nice!

Yeah, that's great Lacy!! I hope she pans out for you!

1. What is the show about?

The show is a Pampered Chef event where consultants and customers come together to learn about new products, try out recipes, and have a fun cooking experience.

2. When and where is the show taking place?

The show will be held in January at various locations throughout the country. Please check with your local consultant for specific dates and locations.

3. How can I attend the show?

If you are a customer, you can attend the show by purchasing a ticket from your consultant. If you are a consultant, you can attend by registering through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website.

4. What can I expect at the show?

At the show, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, try out new products, and have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef items at a discounted price. You will also have the chance to win prizes and participate in fun activities.

5. Is there a cost to attend the show?

Yes, there is a cost to attend the show. The ticket price may vary depending on the location and activities included in the event. Please check with your consultant for specific pricing information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Chef Laurie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • almondfarm