• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens When a Consultant Gives Up on Getting Shows?

In summary, the person who signed to be a consultant never successfully has a show and gives up. They are not qualified, they have no sales. However, I would encourage her to at least do a catalog show each month until she has done 4.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
A person who signed to be a consultant never successfully has a show and gives up? I don't want to use the term kit-napper because this person had seriously tried to get shows going and it just hasn't been working out. They are not qualified, they have no sales.

TIA

Nothing happens. She tried.. it didn't work out.

Nothing.

But I would encourage her to at least do a catalog show each month until she has done 4. I have a person who was SOOO excited too and did nothing. I encouraged her to do this and even gave her lots of ideas on how she could but she has done nothing. ...a kit napper by any other name...

BethCooks4U said:
Nothing.

But I would encourage her to at least do a catalog show each month until she has done 4. I have a person who was SOOO excited too and did nothing. I encouraged her to do this and even gave her lots of ideas on how she could but she has done nothing. ...a kit napper by any other name...

Seems like nobody even wants to do a catalog show. Still working on ideas though. Thanks!

She can do the catalog show herself.

cmdtrgd said:
She can do the catalog show herself.

Yes, but nobody seems to even want to place an order. I really don't know what is going on... I can try investigating further but maybe it's just not meant to be.

What happened toAll the bookings she had when she signed? Did she not have "confirmed solid bookings"?

Only reason I ask, is because I personally have a recruit who is having a difficult time as well, and looking back, I now realize that this was/is her case.

There were two that we thought were solid bookings but both bailed and the grand opening show bombed... even with all the invites sent the only people that showed were me and the parents.

Going forwardI'm going to make sure they have at least 5 solid bookings before they sign.

I hear ya and hopefully not parents that say "why would you want to buy THAT" during the show (even if we were the only ones there, the practice was needed)

This is interesting to me, because I had a tough time getting going when I started. Before I signed, I told my recruiter I wanted to wait until I checked with my friends to see if they'd be willing to host some shows to get me started. She said not to worry about it, just sign up. And yes, I had to enter names and dates of my first 4 shows when signing, but she said just to guesstimate. I think she was overly optimistic because she had met several of my friends the year before when I hosted a show and she was my consultant. But it turns out the ones who booked a year before weren't interested in hosting again, even to help me out. I eventually twisted a few other arms and got my first bookings. So I've vowed that when working with potential recruits to make sure they have confirmed bookings first. Plus this saves valuable time during the first 30 days that they could be doing shows instead of looking for bookings.

I agree with you and the funny thing is, I was the opposite with my recruit, I said are you sure these people will book, there is no rush to get started if they won't host for you...

What Happens When I Host a Pampered Chef Party?

When you host a Pampered Chef party, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, connect with friends and family, and learn new recipes and cooking techniques from a Pampered Chef consultant.

What Happens When I Attend a Pampered Chef Party?

When you attend a Pampered Chef party, you will have the chance to see and try out Pampered Chef products, taste delicious food, and learn new recipes and cooking tips from a Pampered Chef consultant. You may also have the opportunity to purchase products at a discounted price.

What Happens When I Become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

When you become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to run your own business, set your own schedule, earn commission on sales, and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products. You will also have access to training and support from the Pampered Chef community.

What Happens When I Host a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

When you host a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you will have the chance to raise money for a cause or organization of your choice while also earning free and discounted products for yourself. Your consultant will work with you to create a customized fundraising plan and handle all the orders and deliveries.

What Happens When I Attend a Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

When you attend a Pampered Chef cooking show, you will have the chance to watch a live cooking demonstration by a Pampered Chef consultant, taste delicious food, and learn new recipes and cooking techniques. You may also have the opportunity to purchase products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • linojackie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies