• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My 5th Recruit Qualify for Director?!

In summary, the 5th recruit has 2 more shows to submit by the end of the month in order to walk in Cincinnati for the new director call.
pc_momof3
Hello all,
My 5th recruit just qualified on Friday! Yeah....but now the show that she submitted early in the day on Friday shows up under the Individual Performance Tracker and My Incentives area.....but her show she entered later in the day (probably after 5:00) does not show up yet. She called me and told me that she had indeed sent in the last one needed for her to qualify in time. Is it normal that some of the points have shown up, but not others yet when all were submitted the same day? I'm just itching for tomorrow morning to see if everything shows up. Once I'm promoted, I just need a couple more shows (already scheduled, etc) to be submitted before I earn the cruise! So I'm very paranoid that something went wrong with this last show for her to qualify. Note to others....DO NOT do the last minute thing, I'm so nervous right now if I'm actually a Director or not!! If I'm not, I have a whole lot of points to make up for the cruise and not a lot of time to do it in. It's a good lesson to be very consistent all the time next year and not have this last minute bundle of nerves!! Thanks for the help, I love this website!
Angie:confused:

If she shows the last show as having been successfully submitted in PP, you are a director :) Even if there is a problem that holds it up, she will have time to correct the problem and it will still count as a November show. You can call HO on Monday and they can look at it for you.

You will get an official call asking if you want to accept directorship - usually by the 10th of the month. The IPT will be updated by the 10th.

I was in your position last month. It took a few days to show up, but the call came quickly after that. If you've already submitted your Director Agreement, it speeds up the process for "the Call". CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congrats! Given the time of year expect a few delays...

I've noticed that if I submit a show earlier in the day on the last day of the month it shows up pretty quickly, but if you wait until later in the day it sometimes takes a few days for that to show up. Too many of us are procrastinators and wait until the last minute, so it bogs down the system. I'm sure got it!! Congrats! :thumbup:

Thanks for the encouragement!My 5th recruit did forward me the copy of her email that says it was successfully submitted....I'm breathing easier now. AND planning on earning the trip ALOT earlier next year! I am ready for Cincinnati!!

Congrats!!!

Enjoy the Fall Products that will arrive on your doorstep a few days after you accept Directorship AND the NEW Spring Director Products that you will get in late January!

Clear out the shelves!! :D

Congratulations! My 5th recruit has 2 more shows/$950 to submit by 12/31. My director said that I would be able to walk in Cincinatti if I promote in December? How is that possible if they make the New Director calls on the 10th of each month (we will be in Cincinnati on the 10th of January).

1. What are the qualifications to become a Pampered Chef Director?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must have at least 2 active consultants in your downline, achieve $15,000 in sales within a 6 month period, and attend a Director training conference.

2. How long does it typically take to become a Director at Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to become a Director at Pampered Chef varies for each consultant. It depends on factors such as sales performance, recruitment efforts, and attending training events. Some consultants may achieve Director status within a few months, while others may take longer.

3. Can I still earn commissions as a Director at Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a Director, you will continue to earn commissions on your personal sales as well as your downline's sales. However, your focus will shift towards mentoring and supporting your team to help them grow their businesses.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef Director?

As a Director, you will have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, qualify for bonuses and incentives, attend exclusive training events, and be recognized for your leadership and achievements within the company.

5. How can I track my progress towards becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

You can track your progress by logging into the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner and checking your personal dashboard. It will show you your sales, team size, and other metrics that contribute to becoming a Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mrssyvo