• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wrapping My Head Around This One...

but a flyer would be even better!Me too, but mine was thinkin spring but I want to tell her about this new promo and about Jan and Feb specials being Amazing!I've sent a few letters regarding the current consultant special and why everyone should start NOW...but a flyer would be even better!
missyciccolella
OK, please correct me if I am wrong! The new consultant promo states that as long as the new consultant signs by the end of Dec she/he is entitled to an extra 30 days in the new consultant program. Right???:confused:

My thoughts are, I have about 4-5 people on the fence and looking at starting in the New Year...if I get them signed by Dec 31st then they can earn even more PC $$ with the extra 30 days...is this right and is that wrong if everyone holds out until Dec 30/31 to sign? :angel:

I think with a host and guest special like we have in Jan & Feb all new consultants would have HUGE success! :D What are your thoughts?

***nodding in agreement**
I KNOW that for me personally, signing up to be eligible for double points was a huge bonus. I signed BEFORE my show just to be sure that I could take advantage of it. This is an AWESOME opportunity for new recruits!!:D :D

As I understand it - yes, if you sign by Dec. 31, you are eligible. That being said - that's exactly what I'm doing. I was going to sign at the end of Dec/beg. of Jan originally (already have 5 shows in Jan), but now, definitely going to sign at the end of Dec - maximize my 30 (I mean 60) starting days, as well as my 90 (okay 120) days. :D

With Jan and Feb's specials - it is a fabulous time to start!!!

And, anyone starting out will still be eligible for double and bonus points in January and February for the 2008 trip incentive. Wa-hoo! Get off to a big bang!

If they are on the fence, go over what they could earn in January and February by doing the shows they want to in January and February if they were to sign in December. If that works for them, plan to submit their agreement after Christmas. What they should be doing right now is getting those shows on the books so they can start off right!

cmdtrgd said:
If they are on the fence, go over what they could earn in January and February by doing the shows they want to in January and February if they were to sign in December. If that works for them, plan to submit their agreement after Christmas. What they should be doing right now is getting those shows on the books so they can start off right!
Exactly! This promotion gives them the incentive to get the shows booked and be ready to jump in with lots of business in the new year! AND if they want they can put together a catalog show still in December even if they sign after Christmas.

Pampered Chef is SOOOOOOO good to us!:love:

BethCooks4U said:
Exactly! This promotion gives them the incentive to get the shows booked and be ready to jump in with lots of business in the new year! AND if they want they can put together a catalog show still in December even if they sign after Christmas.

Pampered Chef is SOOOOOOO good to us!:love:
Hey Beth where have you been! Haven't seen you around here much!?!

Thanks for the input...I had to make sure I was covering everything...I'm glad I asked as I forgot about the double points thing! You guys rock!

oh, and I forgot to say great job on having so many hot leads!! You'll be promoting in no time - and probably have TPC too!!

amy07 said:
oh, and I forgot to say great job on having so many hot leads!! You'll be promoting in no time - and probably have TPC too!!
Only if they sign...I've learned, don't count your chickens before they hatch!

And dont forget to mention the tax benefits!

I've got a show tonight, and I want a flyer to take with me about this promotion...
I don't see any on CC... I wonder why?
They've already announced it...and TOMORROW is December 1st!

Any creative designers out there?
Thx

ChefNic said:
I've got a show tonight, and I want a flyer to take with me about this promotion...
I don't see any on CC... I wonder why?
They've already announced it...and TOMORROW is December 1st!

Any creative designers out there?
Thx

I was looking for one this morning too - I have a recruit who was waiting to sign in January, and I wanted to send her something about the Dec. recruiting promo.

ChefBeckyD said:
I was looking for one this morning too - I have a recruit who was waiting to sign in January, and I wanted to send her something about the Dec. recruiting promo.
Me too, but mine was thinkin spring but I want to tell her about this new promo and about Jan and Feb specials being Amazing!

I've sent a few letters regarding the current consultant special and why everyone should start NOW (only sending a few a day so I can stay on top of it). Unfortunately I got a "amazing offer, but now is not a good time", BUT I also got a "can we meet on Monday?" I am following up with the others tonight. I'll keep you posted!

missyciccolella said:
I've sent a few letters regarding the current consultant special and why everyone should start NOW (only sending a few a day so I can stay on top of it). Unfortunately I got a "amazing offer, but now is not a good time", BUT I also got a "can we meet on Monday?" I am following up with the others tonight. I'll keep you posted!
Do you mind sharing what verbiage you sent in the letter to maybe make into a flyer type sheet to send to potentials!?! TIA!

1. How can I make sure my head wrap stays in place?

To ensure your head wrap stays in place, make sure to tie it tightly enough without causing discomfort. You can also use bobby pins or a headband to secure it in place if needed.

2. What are some creative ways to style my head wrap?

There are many ways to style a head wrap. You can twist it in the front and tuck it in at the back, wrap it around your head like a turban, or even braid it into your hair for added texture and dimension.

3. Can I wear a head wrap with any outfit?

Yes, head wraps are versatile and can be worn with any outfit. They can add a pop of color and style to a casual outfit or elevate a formal look.

4. How do I care for my head wrap?

Most head wraps are machine washable, but it's always best to check the care instructions. You can also hand wash them in cold water and lay them flat to dry. Avoid using harsh chemicals or bleach.

5. Can I wear a head wrap to sleep?

Yes, head wraps can be worn to sleep to protect your hair and prevent frizz. Just make sure to tie it loosely and use a satin or silk head wrap to avoid causing damage to your hair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • Sheila