• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who gets the commission and kit credit in a kick-off show?

In summary, "1st Recruit and Question" is a recruitment and interviewing service that connects job seekers with potential employers. Employers submit job postings and our team matches them with qualified candidates. The service specializes in a wide range of industries and job types and job seekers can apply through an online portal. The fees for the service vary depending on the job and employer needs.
hperschnick
A co-worker from my catty host wants to sign. She was going to a year ago and then couldn't and lost track of that consultant... hooray for me! She is really excited and we are going to do a kick-off show in Jan so she can get the $40 kit credit. I told her any bookings would be hers but how does that show work? Will it be her show and her commission or is it my show and my commission and she gets the kit credit and any shows from there are hers?

I just want to know how that typically works before I say anything to her. Thanks!

If you do the demo, then you submit it as your show, and she uses the host credit toward the kit (and gets the bookings as her first shows). If you'd rather do it as a training, then you can do the demo together and submit it as her first show (but then she'd have to pay full price for the kit, as she wouldn't have credit to use).

OK, that is kind of what I was thinking. She would already have to have her kit and be signed up to submit it as her own. I think she would really prefer to use the credit and get the kit discounted. I'm kind of glad - I only have 2 Jan shows so far.

Thanks.

1. What is "1st Recruit and Question"?

"1st Recruit and Question" is a recruitment and interviewing service that connects job seekers with potential employers.

2. How does "1st Recruit and Question" work?

Employers submit job postings to "1st Recruit and Question" and our team matches them with qualified candidates. We then conduct initial interviews and provide the employer with a list of top candidates to choose from.

3. What types of jobs does "1st Recruit and Question" specialize in?

"1st Recruit and Question" specializes in a wide range of industries and job types, including but not limited to technology, finance, marketing, and healthcare.

4. How do I apply for a job through "1st Recruit and Question"?

If you are interested in a job that is posted on our website, you can submit your resume and application through our online portal. If you are selected as a potential candidate, our team will reach out to you for an initial interview.

5. How much does "1st Recruit and Question" charge for its services?

Our fees vary depending on the type of job and the needs of the employer. Please contact us for more information on our pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SheCooks
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • tjb11675