• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About a Recruit's Recruit......

Promoting Soon!Really? I always read that they revert to the upline director. Where is that in policies Becky?Page 16 under "consultant status".
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a recruit, who signed a recruit, and then went inactive. Her recruit is doing awesome! She just got her second $1250 in sales during her first 90 days.
I have no contact with recruit 1, she doesn't return phone messages or emails, EVER - but I am in contact on a regular basis with her recruit.

My director and I were both under the impression though that when Recruit 1 went inactive, her recruit would revert to my director. However, she is still on my IPT, and I am getting emails from HO when she achieves something with New Consultant Rewards - and I am listed as the recruiter on those emails.

So - would I be her director when I promote? Would she be considered part of my down-line? I am confused by this one.

I think your recruit's recruit became yours when recruit No. 1 went inactive. So this girl is now in your first line. ... I think.

You are right! I just now found the line about it in the Policies and Procedures manual! She reverted to ME!:) I'm happy!

all yours---go for it!!

Really? I always read that they revert to the upline director. Where is that in policies Becky?

They revert to you, but they don't count as part of your 5 for promoting to Director.The reversion to upline Director is when a Director relinquishes or goes inactive.

janetupnorth said:
Really? I always read that they revert to the upline director. Where is that in policies Becky?

Page 16 under "consultant status".

I always thought the same thing too Janet, but when I kept getting the emails about her, and she remained on my IPT, I had to investigate further!

ChefBeckyD said:
Page 16 under "consultant status".
Thanks - looking it up - not that I have any but curious...and also POSITIVE my recruiter had a recruit that went inactive and she DID NOT get the recruits because she wasn't director...not at all...they reverted up to our ED (only director in our line). Maybe that was old policy though...

chefann said:
They revert to you, but they don't count as part of your 5 for promoting to Director.

But she will count as part of your 5 for MAINTAINING directorship. :thumbup:

The great thing is that my director and I had this whole conversation about how, even though she wasn't my recruit, and had reverted to my Director, she had built a relationship with me, and my director still wanted me to act as her director. She had told me that she would send me her stats and stuff, and that when I did promote, she could be a part of my cluster as hospitality (She lives much closer to me than my director). My director thought it was great practice for me to act as her director - since she WANTS help, and seeks me out for it, and her "recruiter" (my actual recruit) doesn't want any help at all.
So now, when I do promote, I WILL be her director!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
So now, when I do promote, I WILL be her director!:D

Yup! :D So, when is that BTW?

1. What is a recruit's recruit?

A recruit's recruit refers to the individual who was recommended or recruited by the original recruit to join the same organization, team, or program.

2. How important is a recruit's recruit?

A recruit's recruit can be very important as they are often chosen because they possess similar qualities or skills as the original recruit, making them a potentially valuable addition to the team.

3. Can a recruit's recruit also recruit others?

Yes, a recruit's recruit can also recruit others to join the same organization, team, or program. This can create a chain recruitment effect and help expand the network of recruits.

4. Are there any benefits to being a recruit's recruit?

Being a recruit's recruit can have its benefits, such as having a mentor or guide who can provide support and advice as you navigate the organization or program. It can also help build a sense of camaraderie and belonging within the team.

5. Is there a limit to the number of recruits a recruit's recruit can bring in?

There is typically no set limit to the number of recruits a recruit's recruit can bring in. However, it is important for the original recruit to ensure that their recommendations are in line with the organization's goals and values, and that they do not exceed their capacity to effectively mentor and support their recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cochef