• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions on Re-Signing for PC Consultants: Kit Credit & Stipulations Explained

In summary, the individual is strongly considering re-signing in February after waiting almost a year and is hoping to get kit credit for their show in December. They have questions about the stipulations for getting kit credit and if they can use PC gift certificates towards their kit cost. They also mention being nervous about starting up again and are seeking advice from others. It is suggested to contact Home Office for the most accurate answers and it is confirmed that the kit credit is taken from the free product value and is valid for 6 months.
pchefinski
I'm still strongly wanting to re-sign in February, as I've waited almost a year already (with a couple months to go). I had my last show 12/02/06, which means I have to wait two months to go inactive and then a full year from that point (of going inactive) to be able to re-sign. So does that mean that I can re-sign on February 3rd? What are the stipulations for getting the kit credit? I know it is $20 or $40, but is that based on how big your show is? Can you use PC gift certificates towards your kit cost? I read on another thread that the kit credit lasts 6 months, which is good b'c I'm going to have a cookie swap in December and have PC catalogs there for people to order from, and I want to try to get my kit credit on that show. You can only get kit credit from one show right? (meaning, you can't host two shows and get kit credit on both) Thanks ladies. I'm nervous and still trying to make my final decision but I have a couple months to do so. After waiting 14 months, I'm so ready to start up again with a strong director that I have a great relationship with already, but I'm really afraid that I'll just bomb again, so I'm really thinking long and hard about re-signing.

the best way to get the most accurate answers to your questions is to call Home Office. they are the ones that could let you know what dates you could re-sign and any roadblocks to that as they have all of your past info on file!
Good luck and let us know what they say!

I think you should be OK to sign after Feb. 1, since Feb.1 would have been your inactivity date. But I'm sure there's someone with more experience who can better answer that.The kit credit is taken from your free product value. So you can use $20 or $40, as long as you earned that much in FPV on your show. You can only use kit credit from one show. And, yes, it's good for 6 months so if you host a show in December, you'll be OK.

1. How do I re-sign with Pampered Chef?

To re-sign with Pampered Chef, simply log into your account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, click on the "Re-Sign" button and follow the prompts to complete the process.

2. Can I change my re-signing date?

Yes, you can change your re-signing date by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you in selecting a new date that works best for you.

3. What are the benefits of re-signing with Pampered Chef?

Re-signing with Pampered Chef allows you to continue receiving discounts on our high-quality kitchen products, as well as access to exclusive promotions and events. It also allows you to continue building your business and earning income through our compensation plan.

4. Is there a fee to re-sign with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee to re-sign with Pampered Chef. However, there may be a small shipping fee for any new catalogs or business materials sent to you as part of the re-signing process.

5. Can I re-sign with Pampered Chef if I am no longer actively selling?

Yes, you can re-sign with Pampered Chef even if you are not currently actively selling. Re-signing allows you to maintain your consultant status and access to the benefits and resources offered by Pampered Chef. You can always resume actively selling at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookwithtiffany