• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Transfer Directorship?

In summary, to transfer your directorship at Pampered Chef, you will need to fill out a Director Transfer Request form and submit it to the Home Office. There is a $50 transfer fee and the transfer can only be made to an active consultant. The transfer process typically takes 1-2 weeks and you can transfer your directorship multiple times, but only once per month.
KYCHEF
I have a consultant who is wanting to transfer from her director to me because I am in her town and she has never been walked thru a show or anything from the other director. She is currently inactive and I told her about submitting $200 to become active again, but she wanted m e to find out about transferring. Does anyone have an answer fo us??
Thanks

No, unless the consultant in question stays inactive for a full year and then re-signs.

Thank you. I knew someone would know!

Suggest she go to her director's director to see if she can help her. Are you her hospitality director? The hospitality program is invaluable to consultants who are long distance to their director but their director is expected to train by phone and email. The meeting is just to connect with other consultants and have live training.

The "year" is really 12 months plus 2 for the time it takes to go inactive so the timing can be off if someone is purposefully sitting out in order to change directors.

I have a gal right now who I provide hospitality for who is on the fence of sitting out...and joining under me later. I have strongly discouraged her from doing this but she is adamant that I should get something for helping her and training her (when her director doesn't). I told her to vote for me for hospitality award next year and stay with her person and enjoy the benefits of both a good hospitality person (me) and an actual director. It gives her more options.

Her director is actually nice, I've spoken to her several times, but she is less of a mentor than I am and doesn't do much recognition or training.

1. How do I transfer my directorship to someone else?

To transfer your directorship, you will need to fill out a Director Transfer Request form and submit it to the Pampered Chef Home Office. You can find this form on our website or by contacting our customer service team. Once submitted, our team will review and approve the request if all requirements are met.

2. Is there a fee for transferring directorship?

Yes, there is a $50 transfer fee for transferring directorship. This fee covers administrative costs and ensures a smooth transition for both parties involved.

3. Can I transfer my directorship to someone who is not currently a consultant with Pampered Chef?

No, directorship can only be transferred to an active consultant with Pampered Chef. If the person you wish to transfer to is not currently a consultant, they will need to sign up and become an active consultant before the transfer can be completed.

4. How long does it take to transfer directorship?

The directorship transfer process typically takes 1-2 weeks from the time the request is submitted. This includes the time for the request to be reviewed and approved, as well as the time for any necessary paperwork to be processed.

5. Can I transfer my directorship multiple times?

Yes, you can transfer your directorship multiple times. However, there is a limit of one directorship transfer per month. This is to ensure a smooth transition for both parties and to maintain the integrity of our directorship program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • ChefBeckyD