• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Went to an Expo Two Weeks Ago and Had a Lady Call Me Last Night

In summary, Laurie went to an Expo two weeks ago and met a lady who wants to work with Laurie to start a wellness business. Laurie is hesitant to get involved because she is not interested in the business, but she is open to it. She will need a catalog, a business card, a brochure about the PC business, and an agreement form. When meeting with the woman, Laurie should give her the catalog, business card, brochure, agreement form, and the DVD.
LBurke
I went to an expo two weeks ago and had a lady call me last night saying that she was impressed with the catalog and wanted to meet with me to talk about the business opportunity. She also wants to talk to me about the 'wellness' business she is currently doing.

This will be my first recruiting interview and I have two questions.

1. I'd like to put together a little packet (kinda like a host packet)... what should I put in it... catalog, new recruiting booklet, agreement form, business card, YLYW DVD (if I can find mine), ??? Any suggestions?

2. I'm REALLY not interested in her business. How do I politely turn down her opportunity and still leave the door open for her to say yes to mine? I'm not sure if she's even seriously interested in it or if she's just using it as a way to get me to listen to her speal.

Thanks! And wish me luck!
Laurie

LBurke said:
I went to an expo two weeks ago and had a lady call me last night saying that she was impressed with the catalog and wanted to meet with me to talk about the business opportunity. She also wants to talk to me about the 'wellness' business she is currently doing.

This will be my first recruiting interview and I have two questions.

1. I'd like to put together a little packet (kinda like a host packet)... what should I put in it... catalog, new recruiting booklet, agreement form, business card, YLYW DVD (if I can find mine), ??? Any suggestions?

2. I'm REALLY not interested in her business. How do I politely turn down her opportunity and still leave the door open for her to say yes to mine? I'm not sure if she's even seriously interested in it or if she's just using it as a way to get me to listen to her speal.

Thanks! And wish me luck!
Laurie
I would give her a catalog, business card, your life your way and the DVD. When you meet with her give her the agreement and the Come Join Us brochure (after you have answered her questions and have gone over the brochure). As far as her business is concerned. Don't bring it up. If she does (and she will) say you would be happy to look over her information but right now you want to concentrate on growing your PC business and you don't think you can handle more than one right now. If she genuinely is interested in doing PC she'll be good about that.

Good luck Laurie and keep all of us posted!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

What is an expo?

An expo is a trade show or exhibition where businesses can showcase their products or services to potential customers.

Why did a lady call me after I attended an expo?

The lady most likely represents Pampered Chef and is following up with you as a potential customer or host for a cooking demonstration.

What happens at a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration?

During a cooking demonstration, a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase and prepare various recipes using Pampered Chef products. Guests can sample the food and learn about the products and their benefits.

Do I have to buy anything at a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration. However, if you do decide to purchase products, the consultant can assist you with placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PaulaP